8-AA Champs

BenStiller23

QUOTE(naismith3 @ Feb 10 2007 - 12:49 PM) 826366248[/snapback]

Would one of the best defenses in the state allow 102 points to Union City..a single A school..i can guarantee not everyone they have played allowed 102 to union city so wouldnt that make all the other schools they have played a better defensive team than White House..just a thought..

I agree, giving up 102 in 32 minutes proves that defensively they are not one of the best in the state. The only other team in 8AA with a winning record is Station Camp. No other team has won more that 8 games. I would hope a good team could hold these teams to very low point totals.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kyskywalker @ Feb 10 2007 - 11:41 PM) 826366966[/snapback]

I do like White House. I think Barnes has alot of potential, in my opinion the only player on the team that has a chance to play collegiate ball. I had the opportunity to watch them play many different times and have not witnessed the skills others talk about in these post. Many of the post are obviously by people who are from White House or have friends on the team. I also recognize that a good portion of their wins were against teams that have losing records. I think they have a good team but not nearly as good as their fans seem to think they are.

Ok so who is your team?