8-AA Champs

BenStiller23

QUOTE(kyskywalker @ Feb 6 2007 - 10:29 PM) 826361379[/snapback]

20-4 would be a great record if the level of competition in 8AA compared to the previous 2-3 years. I predict Whitehouse will lose in the first round of the region. They don't have much depth and several of the starters are mediocre at best. Obviously a down year in 8AA.

I agree. I saw on the scoreboard that they only beat Goodpasture by 11, and Goodpasture has only won 7 games this year. Did the bench play the whole game or did they struggle?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20-4 would be a great record if the level of competition in 8AA compared to the previous 2-3 years. I predict Whitehouse will lose in the first round of the region. They don't have much depth and several of the starters are mediocre at best. Obviously a down year in 8AA.

[/quot

IT IS A DOWN YEAR IN 8AA... MOST WILL AGREE WITH THAT... BUT YOU'VE LOST YOUR MIND IF YOU THINK WE HAVE MEDIOCRE STARTERS AND NO DEPTH...

QUOTE(Overton County Fan @ Feb 6 2007 - 10:35 PM) 826361398[/snapback]

I agree. I saw on the scoreboard that they only beat Goodpasture by 11, and Goodpasture has only won 7 games this year. Did the bench play the whole game or did they struggle?

WHITE HOUSE WAS UP 18-20 AFTER THREE QUARTERS AND THE BENCH PLAYED ALOT OF THE FOURTH QUARTER WHILE GOODPASTURE'S STARTERS STAYED IN...IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW GOODPASTURE BEAT DAVID LIPSCOMB LAST SATURDAY AT LIPSCOMB (LIPSCOMB IS RANKED 9TH IN THE STATE OF TN IN AA.) GOODPASTURE IS BETTER THEN THEIR RECORD AND IF THEY PLAYED IN 7AA THEY WOULD PROBABLY WIN THE DISTRICT...

QUOTE(LARRYBIRD33 @ Feb 6 2007 - 10:56 PM) 826361450[/snapback]

WHITE HOUSE WAS UP 18-20 AFTER THREE QUARTERS AND THE BENCH PLAYED ALOT OF THE FOURTH QUARTER WHILE GOODPASTURE'S STARTERS STAYED IN...IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW GOODPASTURE BEAT DAVID LIPSCOMB LAST SATURDAY AT LIPSCOMB (LIPSCOMB IS RANKED 9TH IN THE STATE OF TN IN AA.) GOODPASTURE IS BETTER THEN THEIR RECORD AND IF THEY PLAYED IN 7AA THEY WOULD PROBABLY WIN THE DISTRICT...

You may be right... Probably another 8AA sweep is in order for 7AA....

Upperman and Livingston just might have something to say about that though...

kyskywalker Today, 10:29 PM Post #11

Camper

Group: Guests

Member No.: 107,552

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 6 2007 - 05:25 PM)

yes we have cause we would have to lose our next 2 games and station camp would have to win their next 2 but we beat em twice and that is the tie-breaker.

U r very smart, I'm sure everyone thinks they will lose on their home floor to Macon Co. or the 4 seed from 7AA.

U r very smart, I'm sure everyone thinks they will lose on their home floor to Macon Co. or the 4 seed from 7AA.

Not very nice to attack someone for their opinion.... It could happen. A tough Livingston or Upperman team could get beat two nights in a row and end the 4 seed, and then beat White House... Or they just might get beat by Macon Co. You never know...

Not very good manners on your part.

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 6 2007 - 11:45 PM) 826361531[/snapback]

kyskywalker Today, 10:29 PM Post #11

Camper

Group: Guests

Member No.: 107,552

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 6 2007 - 05:25 PM)

yes we have cause we would have to lose our next 2 games and station camp would have to win their next 2 but we beat em twice and that is the tie-breaker.

LOL NOT GOOD MANNERS

QUOTE(werazzlin @ Feb 7 2007 - 10:33 AM) 826361959[/snapback]

i would win the powerball 3 times before they lost to anyone in 7-AA, they're just that good

I've seen them play at least 6 times and they weren't all that impressive. What are they averaging about 55 points a game? They don't have alot of offensive skills however defensively they are pretty good.

QUOTE(kyskywalker @ Feb 7 2007 - 07:10 PM) 826362635[/snapback]

I've seen them play at least 6 times and they weren't all that impressive. What are they averaging about 55 points a game? They don't have alot of offensive skills however defensively they are pretty good.

last time i looked they averaged more then gallatin who is ranked and have a nice record