4. Whites Creek (1) 23-2 127 3

5. Greeneville (4) 27-2 98 5

6. Bradley (1) 24-4 75 8

6. Science Hill 27-5 75 9

8. Memphis Central 18-3 61 7

9. Franklin 21-4 42 10

10. Farragut 23-4 24 NR

QUOTE(Jimmy-just-doesn't-miss @ Feb 6 2007 - 12:41 PM) 826360554[/snapback]

Wow, Clarksville keeps climbing a little higher...I thought they were good, but didn't know that they were that good.

Well, I guess as long as they keep winning and other teams lose thats ahead of them they will keep moving up. Thus far everyone whos been in the Top 5 since the first set of rankings held #1 except for Clarksville and Whites Creek..I'm sure everyone continue to say who weak Clarksville's district is but last time I checked they couldnt help who they had to play but that shouldnt take away from thier season and the talent they have. They lost to two quality teams who are tough and beaten some good teams as well.

Its not as much of them being "that good" as it is being a product of winning and losing.

I know this district pretty well and as good as anyone and I think it is better than what people give it credit....2-6 anyone cant beat any one on a given night. clarksville is 25 points better than everyone but clarksville would be the #1 team in the other district that they will face in the region... People can say what they want, I have seen clarksville play 3 times and if they get the right break and things which that has to happen for any team but they can make a trip to the boro and could possibly win the state. they have the tools to do it.... you can say what you want about that comment but its the truth.. good luck Clarksville

QUOTE(watcher16 @ Feb 6 2007 - 01:56 PM) 826360672[/snapback]

I know this district pretty well and as good as anyone and I think it is better than what people give it credit....2-6 anyone cant beat any one on a given night. clarksville is 25 points better than everyone but clarksville would be the #1 team in the other district that they will face in the region... People can say what they want, I have seen clarksville play 3 times and if they get the right break and things which that has to happen for any team but they can make a trip to the boro and could possibly win the state. they have the tools to do it.... you can say what you want about that comment but its the truth.. good luck Clarksville

Thank You..I'm biased because of my relationship with the program but I kinda of get tired of hearing that "Clarksville plays in a weak district" stuff. Its like if they werent blowing out the teams people would complain about how overrated they were. I think the tournament will be good and I expect the region 5-AAA tournament to be exciting as well. Let the games begin....