Loretto at. Lewis County. District tourney action

Mustangs1000

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(KS31 @ Feb 18 2007 - 11:43 PM) 826378639[/snapback]Your a joke

Wow, you must have to come from the academic Mecca that is Lewis County to come up with a response that crushing. As for 50 points that's a stupid whim that is not going to happen. Lewis County wins by 50 when Paul Bear Bryant rises from the dead to coach again at Alabama. Adding to Lewis County's further misunderstanding of basic English, it should be YOU'RE a joke, rather than YOUR a joke. You should quit worrying about the games and worry about your English grades my man.

So norespect when did you become an english major? Or should I ask does Giles county even have any english majors? I would be suprised if you even make it through high school english with a grade higher than an "F". Im suprised you can even spell English, or did you have to ask your momma to come in there and help you write that post. So shut up!!!!!! And truthfully you deserve NO RESPECT. And if I were you I would probally stay at home tonight so you don't have to run home crying to your momma because lewis county beat you!!

wow norespect.you are a joke! Your prolly didnt pass 3rd grade english yourself.Like panthernation,I think your momma helped u pass if u even passed.So take ur fancy 3rd grade english skills and shove em!! O yea, Bear Bryant is back coaching at Bama.His name is Nick Saban. GO PANTHERS!!!!!

I've never seen marshall counties fans, everytime we play them at lewis county, theirs usually nobody there, but if they're worst than giles counties then thats pretty bad. But I am cheering for you spring hill, ya'll deserve it more than marshall county does. You played your butts off against us and came up a little short, so goodluck tonight.

Goodluck Panthers

QUOTE(panthernation @ Feb 19 2007 - 02:12 PM) 826379361[/snapback]I've never seen marshall counties fans, everytime we play them at lewis county, theirs usually nobody there, but if they're worst than giles counties then thats pretty bad. But I am cheering for you spring hill, ya'll deserve it more than marshall county does. You played your butts off against us and came up a little short, so goodluck tonight.

Goodluck Panthers

Thanks for the class. I'm pulling hard for Lewis County tonight, they play good ball and I enjoy watching them. As for you norespect, you think the GC student section chants are funny, maybe Lewis County should chant "KKK, KKK, KKK" and see how funny it is. I meant to say something about this a while back when Spring Hill was at Giles County..."Start the tractor." Are you serious??? Who do you guys think you are? Have you EVER left Pulaski and headed towards Columbia? That road is about the most boring, longest drive you will ever take in your life. Mainly because of the fields and cow pastures. Think about your county before you talk about someone else's. We all know that Pulaski is no metropolis.

GO RAIDERS! BEAT THE TIGERS!

QUOTE(panthernation @ Feb 19 2007 - 12:14 PM) 826379186[/snapback]So norespect when did you become an english major? Or should I ask does Giles county even have any english majors? I would be suprised if you even make it through high school english with a grade higher than an "F". Im suprised you can even spell English, or did you have to ask your momma to come in there and help you write that post. So shut up!!!!!! And truthfully you deserve NO RESPECT. And if I were you I would probally stay at home tonight so you don't have to run home crying to your momma because lewis county beat you!!

As for the English majors, I'm positive there are some. I didn't stay home last night, I was at the game and I went home happy knowing that my highschool's basketball team just beat Lewis County and won the District Championship. I guess 28's on the ACT and 31 on the English portion are just given out at random I'm just lucky I guess.