White Station beats Ridgeway

philtenn

15AAA Update

White Station beat Ridgeway 81-51. On Tuesday, WSHS will play Houston for the 1st seed in the district tournament if Houston beats Germantown Saturday evening. Germatown is a good team and has been improving so Houston cannot take them for granted.

White Station will play East on Thursday in the Memphis City Championship regardless of how their game goes against Houston on Tuesday.

QUOTE(philtenn @ Feb 9 2007 - 11:26 PM) 826365824[/snapback]

15AAA Update

White Station beat Ridgeway 81-51. On Tuesday, WSHS will play Houston for the 1st seed in the district tournament if Houston beats Germantown Saturday evening. Germatown is a good team and has been improving so Houston cannot take them for granted.

White Station will play East on Thursday in the Memphis City Championship regardless of how their game goes against Houston on Tuesday.

Wow That was Huge. Congrats Houston. I will have to come out to see that game. It should be pretty interesting. Where will the game be held? It won't be a county championship game this year from what I was told; due to the date of our district tourney I guess.

QUOTE(coachgat @ Feb 9 2007 - 11:41 PM) 826365851[/snapback]

Wow That was Huge. Congrats Houston. I will have to come out to see that game. It should be pretty interesting. Where will the game be held? It won't be a county championship game this year from what I was told; due to the date of our district tourney I guess.

The houston Germatown game is at houston.

QUOTE(coachgat @ Feb 9 2007 - 11:41 PM) 826365851[/snapback]

Anybody that takes either of these teams for granted is asking for a loss. Both teams have a core of great sophomore ball players, and enough leadership and consistency on both ends of the floor to compete with anyone. Congratulations and good luck to both teams. Wish I could be there to see it!

QUOTE(philtenn @ Feb 9 2007 - 11:26 PM) 826365824[/snapback]

15AAA Update

Can't wait for the big game. Congrats to both teams playing for the city championship. We have so many friends on both teams I won't know who to pull for, so I guess I will just sit back, get some popcorn, and pull for everyone to play well and stay healthy for the upcoming tournaments. And then get accused of pulling for the wrong team....lol .

City championships will be played at White Station Thursday the 15th starting at

3 or 3:30 with the AA girls followed by AA boys, AAA girls and AAA boys.

Coach Gatlin from Millington will be on the radio with myself and Jason Smith from the Commercial Appeal Monday morning. Our show runs from 10-11 AM Monday morning on Sports 56 WHBQ. Coach Gatlin will be on around 10:40 AM.