Anyone know how region 9 went tonight?

ImGonnaWin130

QUOTE(MatWizard87 @ Feb 11 2007 - 07:24 PM) 826367768[/snapback]

the paper didnt say that weakley was a region champ. so i guess this was that .8%.

Good math skills wizard. But as you admitted in another thread, the paper did make a mistake. Oh well, should be an exciting tournament. Good luck to all.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MatWizard87 @ Feb 12 2007 - 08:07 PM) 826369313[/snapback]

well i said that because 99.2% of the time region 9 wrestling is dominated by Clarksville wrestling so why wouldnt they favor them? I also said in the other thread that the new guy at the The Leaf Chronicle has had many errors in his covering of wrestling. What school do you wrestle for?

Just a region 9 fan especially Montgomery County Schools. 99.2% is a steep estimation of the dominance of CHS however, they are good. I wish them luck along with the other County schools.

QUOTE(rigger101 @ Feb 19 2007 - 01:56 PM) 826379343[/snapback]What happened to Jeff Price at State? Did he get hurt or did he just give up and go home, like someone told me?

Jeff has been hurt for the last few weeks. He had torn his back muscles. He was glad that he made it through regions.Doctors told him not to wrestle but He did anyway. I don't think his coaches even knew that he was'nt suppose to wrestle. After the pappas match he could hardly move. From what I was told his parents are the reason he left. It wasn't Jeff cause there Is no quit in that young man. Just look at where he wrestle at for four years. Most people quit because of the program at that school. I believe that he would have made a good run had he been healthy. OH well He still has his 3.8 gpa and his 28 on his act to look forward to. Rigger I hope little Turner does great next year. Try to keep him healthy.

QUOTE(mathead @ Feb 19 2007 - 04:33 PM) 826379589[/snapback]Jeff has been hurt for the last few weeks. He had torn his back muscles. He was glad that he made it through regions.Doctors told him not to wrestle but He did anyway. I don't think his coaches even knew that he was'nt suppose to wrestle. After the pappas match he could hardly move. From what I was told his parents are the reason he left. It wasn't Jeff cause there Is no quit in that young man. Just look at where he wrestle at for four years. Most people quit because of the program at that school. I believe that he would have made a good run had he been healthy. OH well He still has his 3.8 gpa and his 28 on his act to look forward to. Rigger I hope little Turner does great next year. Try to keep him healthy.

He didn't strike me as a young man that would just quit and go home. Tuff way to end your senior year. He did have a nice run. I was looking forward to seeing him wrestle for a medal. Best of luck to him in his future!

Yeah, I hope the little guy can make his senior year count.

Thanks