Youth Tournaments--East Tennessee

tmarshall7

QUOTE(tmarshall7 @ Feb 11 2007 - 12:52 PM) 826367267[/snapback]

Thanks Animal, got those. I'm also looking for independent tournaments not sanctioned by AAU.

DID YOU GO TO THE SODDY-DAISY KIDS TOURNAMENT YESTERDAY? IT WAS NON-SANTIONED. I WOULD NOT RECOMEND GOING TO ANY NON-SANSTIONED TOURNAMENTS. IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. THERE ARE NO OTHER TOURNAMENTS IN EAST TENNESSEE THAT I AM AWARE OF.

THE ANIMAL

No Animal we didn't make it to Soddy-Daisy, but those are the kinds of tournaments we are looking for in addition to AAU tournaments. As for the non sanctioned events--the beauty of being an AAU member is that they have the "added benefit" membership which covers you at non AAU events. Its only $2 extra and is a great benefit. There are many great events that are non AAU. I'm originally from VA and I know many youth tournaments there but now I'm in TN and need to find some competition here AAU and otherwise.

I think Sullivan East, Science Hill, Dobyns Bennet, Greeneville all have youth teams but unsure about tournaments.

Thanks again!

QUOTE(tmarshall7 @ Feb 11 2007 - 03:53 PM) 826367448[/snapback]

No Animal we didn't make it to Soddy-Daisy, but those are the kinds of tournaments we are looking for in addition to AAU tournaments. As for the non sanctioned events--the beauty of being an AAU member is that they have the "added benefit" membership which covers you at non AAU events. Its only $2 extra and is a great benefit. There are many great events that are non AAU. I'm originally from VA and I know many youth tournaments there but now I'm in TN and need to find some competition here AAU and otherwise.

I think Sullivan East, Science Hill, Dobyns Bennet, Greeneville all have youth teams but unsure about tournaments.

Thanks again!

Eveyone needs to read their insurance policies that they get when joining usa or aau. Your primary insurance muct cover you first and theirs covers after that. You are pretty much on your own anyway