Oneida, how are they gonna be?

Crackhead

QUOTE(TheRinger @ Mar 8 2007 - 08:29 AM) 826404429[/snapback]who is battling for a spot

I talked to some poeple that I know that have talked to Stiltner and his brother. I also talked to some Jellico people. I hear they got some good pitching. Zach Lambert as a newcomer is most definately gonna play shortstop and Conley and BJ Lewellan are battling for second. Logan Crowley is a newcomer also pushing the outfielders and will prob get left field. Paul Lowe is pushing Fultz as the catcher, although paul dont get the work he needs right now. Alex will probably be moved to first and Brad Christiansen from short to 3rd( atleast this is the lineup I seen when I stopped by Jellico tuesday nite. Aaron buttram is still in center and they dont have a right. They arent good hitters either. Maybe if they had a slight bit of coaching they would be alright.

Although I do know this they wont beat my DOGS!

Dont hold me to this info. I just hear things about everyteam in this disrtict and pass them along.

Just a friend of some people all around the area.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for my last two post that had no relitivity to the tourny. Someone had found where I had been logged in an didnt log out; as you can tell this person is a hopless loser with no life. With that said the scrimage was against Jellico. The trib plays tonight does anyone know where they are playing at.

GO BIG O !!!!!!

OUT /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ringer, if you're on the baseball team maybe your user name should be "Dinger". /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Now that really has some mojo to it.

Kaz

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(Bobericks @ Feb 27 2007 - 03:41 PM) 826391879[/snapback]0 since Scott High dropped them off the schedule! Like I reported earlier....I hear those 25 or so guys are just POSERs wanting a uni! /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

no no no.....those lil indians dropped the big highlanders not vice versa....now the only thing that SHS and ohs play in is soccer

QUOTE(foxraceing4 @ Mar 13 2007 - 02:43 PM) 826410391[/snapback]no no no.....those lil indians dropped the big highlanders not vice versa....now the only thing that SHS and ohs play in is soccer

didnt scott beat oneida last year in a scrimmage or what not but i guess this aint really my place to make a remark.but anyways when is the indians first game?

QUOTE(rufus22 @ Mar 13 2007 - 07:51 PM) 826410765[/snapback]Scoring 28 on Clarkrange isn't anything to write home about, neither is hitting home runs at Clarkrange's field, unless they got a new one since last year, it is one of the smallest in the state that i have seen.

Brads homer was at least 400 feet and holden sexton hit a homer about 12-17 feet off the ground that went a fer piece,too. By the way, the score was 26-8 and Oneida played at J Frank White and beat them 16-4 in 6 innings tonite.

Brad hit another one tonite, at least 425 feet. Oneida's lookin good!

idk boys oneida i think will do just fine...they will prolly have a lil rough spots here and there....but listening to stiltners crap all year wud get pretty annoying...and if i was them i wud play my heart out just to make him happy...and idk where everyone thinks its gonna be the seniors who rock ######.....but some juniors and sophmores are pushing for the spots...the game i heard about last night, the pitcher did a ok job i guess... i cant remember his name or him period from last year...but look out were dogging for ya

QUOTE(adidas23 @ Mar 13 2007 - 04:55 PM) 826410574[/snapback]didnt scott beat oneida last year in a scrimmage or what not but i guess this aint really my place to make a remark.but anyways when is the indians first game?

NO, IT WAS A REAL GAME AND SHS WON PRETTY BAD. I THINK THE BUTTRAM KID PITCHED AND HAD LIKE 15 OR 16 STRIKE OUTS.

I THINK THE NEW COACH AT SHS SAID HE WAS`NT PLAYING ONEIDA ANY MORE BECAUSE IT ALWAYS ENDS UP BEING TROUBLE JUST ASK KAZ SHS AND OHS DON`T NEED TO PLAY IT KEEPS ALL THAT TROUBLE DOWN. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />