NEW PREDICTION FOR CLASS A FINAL 4

jamieroper

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Feb 13 2007 - 09:18 AM) 826369972[/snapback]

Sorry, I did not get your comment. Or were you just repeating AuntKIM. I will respond during my next break. You know how these GovMent jobs go. You have to work sometimes.

My Bad I pushed the wrong button and then had to edit. Sorry. How about those Richland girls. They are having a great season.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Moore County and Richland in the district Finals. I think Richland wins the tourney.

In the region I still say Collinwood and Summertown get out. If this happens then either if these teams could (notice I said could I do not think they will) go to Forrest and win. However if Richland get's out I do not think they can go to Forrest and beat them.

Now with all that being said never overlook Wayne County and coach Bird. If I was a coach he is the last man I would want to see on the other bench in an elimination game.

BTW I am totally unbias my Queens lost in the first round of the district therefore I am just a fan that loves this time of year.

QUOTE(tcaladylionsfan @ Feb 13 2007 - 08:50 AM) 826369935[/snapback]

Auntkim that is a good question to ask. Obviously their are many good Single A lady basketball teams in the state this year, and any team that has won 20 + games are to be congratulated. TCA has been one of those schools. They have played a pretty competitive schedule against good teams in both A and AA. They have not lost a single A game as of yet and two of their 3 losses have come at the hands of AA power Milan who currently is ranked number 5 in the state. We have played and won by double digits over both McKenzie and West Carroll who are 1 and 2 in District 13 . We have beaten SBEC by 20+ who have been ranked in the top 10 in Division II. We have won against good AA teams such as Southside, USJ, and Gibson County. We enjoy playing good teams. West Tennessee has had some good teams over the past few years with Trenton a state champion and Madison Academic as recently as last year losing to eventual winner Forrest in a close game. We believe we can compete. So don't overlook us Mr. Roper. This is a fun time of year for all these girls in the state who have worked to get their teams to this level Good luck to all.

No one can deny what you have said. I was really just trying to get everyone talking a little. I hope to see TCA at 'Boro. And hopefully I will be there with my team as a fan, not just a spectator. Take care and good luck.

QUOTE(Unionvegas @ Feb 13 2007 - 11:09 AM) 826370100[/snapback]

I see Moore County and Richland in the district Finals. I think Richland wins the tourney.

In the region I still say Collinwood and Summertown get out. If this happens then either if these teams could (notice I said could I do not think they will) go to Forrest and win. However if Richland get's out I do not think they can go to Forrest and beat them.

Now with all that being said never overlook Wayne County and coach Bird. If I was a coach he is the last man I would want to see on the other bench in an elimination game.

BTW I am totally unbias my Queens lost in the first round of the district therefore I am just a fan that loves this time of year.

I value your opinion. We shall see.

I agree with everything that's been said on this thread..... How's that for a non-opinion. Sorry just kidding...... but I really think that across middle tennessee (both north and south) there are several teams that can win it all, and everyone knows who they are. I don't believe any team is so dominant they are a shoo in, which has been said by most of the posters on this thread. Really looking forward to seeing some GREAT basketball and am really glad we don't have to travel to Clarksville again for Regions!!!! And I mean this with all my heart.....GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!! and Good Luck to all teams and may you stay injury free ( oh and to actually reply to the topic, my final four are.....Forrest (of course), Clarkrange, Richland and RBS, with Forrest and Richland going for the glory and Forrest repeating!!!!....that's my story and I'm sticking to it! )

We have to watch out for any of the top teams from out west...they play a different game from the rest of us. I'm sure that if you try to control the pace of the game against the likes of Gleason and TCA then they can be beaten.

The post season tournaments should be great!

[/quote

I don't believe Gleason and TCA have been matched against anything like these powerhouse from middle Tennessee. When the time comes for them to play these teams at the state, we are going to see the differences.