7A

Catcher20

QUOTE(crazyvolfan @ Feb 22 2007 - 07:56 AM) 826384190[/snapback]I don't guess John & I will be involved with the team this year. We actually haven't heard from anyone "officially" about helping so we went ahead and made some other plans for this spring. We're not part of the school staff, just volunteers. From what I was told, Kyndra really wasn't interested in pitching but I think she has stepped up and let the new coach know that she pitched in the past. Good going girl! I think if they use the girls right, they can actually have the opportunity of mixing the pitching. It can actually be a good game plan.

I wish the best for these girls since this is more than likely the last year they may have a high school. I'm going to try to make it to as many games as possible. Our plant manager is working less since he's getting near retirement, so I need to be at the plant more. I know I'm really going to miss softball this year.

Good Luck Cats! Play to Win!

Well I heard she was going to get to pitch or the next up, kyndra that is, but I didn't know if they had anyone else in mind...

This is off topic, but if you and john get any softball teams up this summer and need some players give me a call...I'll be wanting to play a little this summer...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(crazyvolfan @ Feb 22 2007 - 12:09 PM) 826384540[/snapback]Swaney,

We've talked about playing this summer (not in a church league!). If you hear something before we do about tournaments or leagues, give us a ring!

Danny may have that league in RBS again, and then i'll talk to mom and dad and see if they'll do one as a funraisor for the baseball team...If they do i'll be sure to give you a call

29 + 14

Me and our big dog outside had a round yesterday. He won. He knocked my legs out from under me and I fell with my left elbow/shoulder/ribs hitting the porch and my left butt cheek/hip hitting a cement block. I feel everybit of 43 today. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

QUOTE(crazyvolfan @ Feb 26 2007 - 09:27 PM) 826390904[/snapback]29 + 14

Me and our big dog outside had a round yesterday. He won. He knocked my legs out from under me and I fell with my left elbow/shoulder/ribs hitting the porch and my left butt cheek/hip hitting a cement block. I feel everybit of 43 today. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Sounds pretty rough, thinks its time you showed John who is boss...... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />