Brackets?

Coach119

Correct me if i am wrong (i am just trying to remember how this Tournament is Cross Bracketed)

-the four semi finalists previous opponents will be carried (12 of them total)

the first two opponents they faced will wrestle and the winner will wrestle the opponent the semi finalist beat in the quarters(he will get a bye).

Now is this where the tournament will cross bracket?

think of the semi finalists as the 4 different seeds...will the number 1 seed's previous opponents wrestle the number 4 seed's previous opponents then face the loser of a semi finalts match to go for 3rd and 4th or will they be cross bracketed in the consolation brackets to face the 3rd or 2nd seed's previous opponents

winner.

here is a small diagram to make this more clear...1 and 2 represent the first two loser vs the semi finalst and 3...the loser from the quarters...

(1st seed)

> vs 3 winner face the winner from which group?

(4th seed)

> vs 3 winner faces the winner from which group?

(3rd seed)

(2nd seed)

after that i know that the semi finalst losers will drop down, the winner from that match will obviously be in the consolation finals and the losers will face for 5th and 6th

can someone please just straighten this out for me and anyone else that doesn't completely know...thanks

QUOTE(WrestleSBA @ Feb 13 2007 - 12:27 PM) 826370123[/snapback]

Small suggestion but you could take a look at last year's brackets on the TSSAA website and that would show you the convention for how people drop and flip.

Sorry I was too lazy to go look up your answer myself.

good idea...thanks