Irish Caravan double parks @ North Chatt Cat

harry thornton

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bear cat brown @ Feb 13 2007 - 03:32 PM) 826370441[/snapback]

6 or 7, BL this is a man at the top of his game. The drive from Dalton to NC Cat is at least a 8 bagger.

bcb iii

Gee BCB, thanks for the good faith.

Good people of the CoachT community, allow me to translate for Bearcat. On my way to the arena tomorrow I will be dropping off 8 bags of clothing and food to Sts. Peter & Paul church to Father O'Malley in an effort to help out those less fortunate than BCB and myself. Glad I could clear that up.

HT

QUOTE(whiskeyjoe @ Feb 13 2007 - 03:15 PM) 826370354[/snapback]

Big Red Blooded says he'll be at the Cat at noon on Wednesday to deliver a lunch seminar on the ethics vs. legality of videotaping opposing wrestlers. He says it's okay to videotape his seminar so long as you use a tripod.

Actually, Joe, the seminar will be a three-parter: Yours Truly will lead off addressing the legalities of videotaping opposing wrestlers. This portion of the program will consist of one Powerpoint slide, containing TSSAA General Regulation I-B. I will read it slowly, this will take approximately 30 seconds. The second portion of the program will be Coach Laxton explaining his/Bradley's position on the ethics of videotaping opposing wrestlers. I offered him use of my slide, but he said it's not applicable. His presentation will be accompanied by demonstrations of sustained finger-wagging and memory card confiscation, followed by a symbolic burning of the TSSAA rulebook with one of BCB's fingers that has been set aflame. Kool-aid will then be served. Total time: approximately 3 hrs. Then part three will be a quick presentation by babybearmom on "irony."

Hey, we kid because we love.

Go get 'em tomorrow, boys.

QUOTE(BigRedBlooded @ Feb 13 2007 - 05:49 PM) 826370513[/snapback]

Actually, Joe, the seminar will be a three-parter: Yours Truly will lead off addressing the legalities of videotaping opposing wrestlers. This portion of the program will consist of one Powerpoint slide, containing TSSAA General Regulation I-B. I will read it slowly, this will take approximately 30 seconds. The second portion of the program will be Coach Laxton explaining his/Bradley's position on the ethics of videotaping opposing wrestlers. I offered him use of my slide, but he said it's not applicable. His presentation will be accompanied by demonstrations of sustained finger-wagging and memory card confiscation, followed by a symbolic burning of the TSSAA rulebook with one of BCB's fingers that has been set aflame. Kool-aid will then be served. Total time: approximately 3 hrs. Then part three will be a quick presentation by babybearmom on "irony."

Here's my OW for the 2006-2007 season

bcb iii

QUOTE(BigRedBlooded @ Feb 13 2007 - 04:49 PM) 826370513[/snapback]

Following the seminar, HarryT, after eight bagging his way to the meeting from Dalton (according to BCB), will show off his thespian side and entertain the crowd with his version of a scene from Hamlet, loosely based on what would be his (HarryT's) response upon finding the skull of BCB, missing for several weeks in the valley below Mowbray Mountain after having been chased down and skinned alive by a rapacious pack of Bradley County bearcats:

Let me see. [Takes the skull of his now departed friend.] Alas, poor BCB! I knew him, Big Red Blooded, MtRasslin, Soms and Walkenvol; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath borne me on his back a thousand times. And now how abhorred in my imagination is his passing! All for a silly wrestling tape. My blood rises at it. Here [pointing to the skull] hung those lips that I have kiss’d I know not how often. Where be your gibes now, BCB, your gambols, your songs, your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set CoachT on a roar? Not one now, BCB, to mock your own death at the hands of the Bradley crowd ? Quite chopfallen are you Stovie, at the demise of poor BCB? Now Rawn, get you to Sassylongleg's chamber, and tell her of his passing, let her put on that long evening dress, to this favour she must come. Make her laugh at that...............

Taping of this performance will be allowed, for private use or display on YouTube.

QUOTE(BuckLateral @ Feb 13 2007 - 02:27 PM) 826370370[/snapback]

And if I do come along and tape, which one of you "thuggish brutes", BCB or yourself, is going to approach me----or will you send your henchmen, Stovepipe and Keefjams, over to demand the tape from me?

I won't be seizing your tapes. Scout your opponents all you want, no amount of pre-match strategery will help ND compete with the big boys.

However, I will have to impound BCB's Big Gulp at the door.

Following the seminar, HarryT, after eight bagging his way to the meeting from Dalton (according to BCB), will show off his thespian side and entertain the crowd with his version of a scene from Hamlet, loosely based on what would be his (HarryT's) response upon finding the skull of BCB, missing for several weeks in the valley below Mowbray Mountain after having been chased down and skinned alive by a rapacious pack of Bradley County bearcats:

Let me see. [Takes the skull of his now departed friend.] Alas, poor BCB! I knew him, Big Red Blooded, MtRasslin, Soms and Walkenvol; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath borne me on his back a thousand times. And now how abhorred in my imagination is his passing! All for a silly wrestling tape. My blood rises at it. Here [pointing to the skull] hung those lips that I have kiss’d I know not how often. Where be your gibes now, BCB, your gambols, your songs, your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set CoachT on a roar? Not one now, BCB, to mock your own death at the hands of the Bradley crowd ? Quite chopfallen are you Stovie, at the demise of poor BCB? Now Rawn, get you to Sassylongleg's chamber, and tell her of his passing, let her put on that long evening dress, to this favour she must come. Make her laugh at that...............

Taping of this performance will be allowed, for private use or display on YouTube.

[/quote

My goodness BL. Don't fill like we won't show you the Irish love, also i'm sure you will be receiving some late OW support with this Post.

As far as Harry kissing my lips, hey that only happened once ok 28 times but I was under the influence.

Also sassylongandleg would like to be called by her given name Sassylongandlean

Boy I'm going to miss all this

bcb iii

Let's Go Irish

QUOTE(stovepipe @ Feb 13 2007 - 07:25 PM) 826370597[/snapback]

I won't be seizing your tapes. Scout your opponents all you want, no amount of pre-match strategery will help ND compete with the big boys.

However, I will have to impound BCB's Big Gulp at the door.

You better keep your tiny hands off my BIG GULP.

bcb iii

QUOTE(BuckLateral @ Feb 13 2007 - 06:02 PM) 826370582[/snapback]

Let me see. [Takes the skull of his now departed friend.] Alas, poor BCB! I knew him, Big Red Blooded, MtRasslin, Soms and Walkenvol; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath borne me on his back a thousand times. And now how abhorred in my imagination is his passing! All for a silly wrestling tape. My blood rises at it. Here [pointing to the skull] hung those lips that I have kissd I know not how often. Where be your gibes now, BCB, your gambols, your songs, your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set CoachT on a roar? Not one now, BCB, to mock your own death at the hands of the Bradley crowd ? Quite chopfallen are you Stovie, at the demise of poor BCB? Now Rawn, get you to Sassylongleg's chamber, and tell her of his passing, let her put on that long evening dress, to this favour she must come. Make her laugh at that...............

Buck,

way to try to lash the whole season's worth of characters together in one Hunter S. Thompsonesque peyote addled Shakespearian fell swoop. Really. But let's get one thing straight...I dig Bearcat & all but I have never kissed BCB on the lips. (and no, I don't protesteth too much)

Harry Thornton Esq.

QUOTE(BigRedBlooded @ Feb 13 2007 - 04:49 PM) 826370513[/snapback]

would that be inspired by the Alanis Morrisette school of irony ?