District 9A Semi-Final Action

FridayMainEvent

Van Buren and Cascade on one side and Eagleville vs. Forrest on the other. Which two teams do you see making the finals and who will win it all?

My picks:

Cascade in a VERY close game over Van Buren (this one really could go either way with this being the stronger side of the bracket in my opinion)

Eagleville pulls the upset against Forrest

Cascade wins District title!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(cascade11 @ Feb 14 2007 - 08:20 AM) 826371209[/snapback]

Van Buren and Cascade on one side and Eagleville vs. Forrest on the other. Which two teams do you see making the finals and who will win it all?

My picks:

Cascade in a VERY close game over Van Buren (this one really could go either way with this being the stronger side of the bracket in my opinion)

Eagleville pulls the upset against Forrest

Cascade wins District title!

Hey Mike, are both the boys games on Friday or is one on Thursday night as well? Congrats to all teams that advanced.

QUOTE(Treyvols99 @ Feb 14 2007 - 08:48 AM) 826371245[/snapback]

Hey Mike, are both the boys games on Friday or is one on Thursday night as well? Congrats to all teams that advanced.

I think the Forrest game is Thursday night and ours in on Friday, but I'd check with someone else to verify that. If your still in the Shelbyville area, I'm sure Parker will have that information in the paper today. If not, check T-G.com after noon and look under the sports tab.

Hey, Trey, click on the link in my signature to the softball website I've created for the girls and tell me what you think so far. I've still got to get the complete roster when Coach Austin makes his cuts and get a schedule posted.

QUOTE(cascade11 @ Feb 14 2007 - 09:26 AM) 826371304[/snapback]

I think the Forrest game is Thursday night and ours in on Friday, but I'd check with someone else to verify that. If your still in the Shelbyville area, I'm sure Parker will have that information in the paper today. If not, check T-G.com after noon and look under the sports tab.

Hey, Trey, click on the link in my signature to the softball website I've created for the girls and tell me what you think so far. I've still got to get the complete roster when Coach Austin makes his cuts and get a schedule posted.

It looks real good. Its nice to see what you have done for all the programs at Cascade. I remember when TG had a place you could go to look at each schools programs and it was no where near as nice as this one you have created. I will probably be up at Cascade Friday night but I gotta do some scouting for my gf's uncle up in Murfreesboro on thurs and Sat night for the district 7AAA girls tourney. Is your emaila address on the web page?

QUOTE(Treyvols99 @ Feb 14 2007 - 10:06 AM) 826371380[/snapback]

It looks real good. Its nice to see what you have done for all the programs at Cascade. I remember when TG had a place you could go to look at each schools programs and it was no where near as nice as this one you have created. I will probably be up at Cascade Friday night but I gotta do some scouting for my gf's uncle up in Murfreesboro on thurs and Sat night for the district 7AAA girls tourney. Is your emaila address on the web page?

You can reach me by clicking on my name under the [contacts] tab or by clicking on the envelop under the menus. Thanks for the complement. I truly enjoy doing it so it hasn't been any problem.

Wow, what a toss-up. This district has great depth 1-4. Each of those teams playing each other can go either way. I think Eagleville and Van Buren are playing the best basketball right now.

Van Buren over Cascade: Could go either way, but I think Van Buren comes out on top even in Cascade's gym.

Eagleville over Forrest: I think Eagleville wins this game with superior talent.

QUOTE(communityhero @ Feb 14 2007 - 01:32 PM) 826371724[/snapback]

Wow, what a toss-up. This district has great depth 1-4. Each of those teams playing each other can go either way. I think Eagleville and Van Buren are playing the best basketball right now.

Van Buren over Cascade: Could go either way, but I think Van Buren comes out on top even in Cascade's gym.

Eagleville over Forrest: I think Eagleville wins this game with superior talent.

With this much talent 1-4 I agree it could go any which way. I think that this district will play very well in the regional tourney and the number 4 seed could beat 10 A number 1 team easily. Should be interesting to see what develops over the next two-three weeks.

QUOTE(communityhero @ Feb 14 2007 - 01:32 PM) 826371724[/snapback]

I agree that the games will be close but I see Cascade and Forrest winning by a slim margin.

QUOTE(Treyvols99 @ Feb 14 2007 - 02:55 PM) 826371742[/snapback]

With this much talent 1-4 I agree it could go any which way. I think that this district will play very well in the regional tourney and the number 4 seed could beat 10 A number 1 team easily. Should be interesting to see what develops over the next two-three weeks.

I agree 100%.