District 9A Semi-Final Action

FridayMainEvent

QUOTE(Treyvols99 @ Feb 14 2007 - 01:55 PM) 826371742[/snapback]

With this much talent 1-4 I agree it could go any which way. I think that this district will play very well in the regional tourney and the number 4 seed could beat 10 A number 1 team easily. Should be interesting to see what develops over the next two-three weeks.

Careful guys, District 10 is very strong. I am pulling for our guys along with you but let's remember last year. White House Heritage and Nashville Christian are very good basketball teams. Not to mention East Robertson.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(naismith3 @ Feb 14 2007 - 11:20 PM) 826372423[/snapback]

dont speak to quick about this..district 10 is very strong 1-4 and i DEFINATELY wouldnt see anyone in yalls district beating our top 4, or one seed as yall say, EASILY..come on..let the play do the talking..

We werent trying to diss yalls teams...we just have faith in our teams just like you guys have for your teams, and if you guys didnt then you guys wouldnt of said anything in the first place. I think a big blow out from either side will be a surprise.

QUOTE(eagledad @ Feb 14 2007 - 09:29 PM) 826372275[/snapback]

Careful guys, District 10 is very strong. I am pulling for our guys along with you but let's remember last year. White House Heritage and Nashville Christian are very good basketball teams. Not to mention East Robertson.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought East Robertson's season was over?

QUOTE(naismith3 @ Feb 14 2007 - 10:20 PM) 826372423[/snapback]

dont speak to quick about this..district 10 is very strong 1-4 and i DEFINATELY wouldnt see anyone in yalls district beating our top 4, or one seed as yall say, EASILY..come on..let the play do the talking..

I agree, all that i was stating was my personal opinion. Of course you are going to say your district is the best. How can you come on here and say that we need to be careful but you just said the same thing I did just opposite districts??? Any of the eight teams that are left can win this regional tourney. I say at worst it will be a split for the regional tourney. Should be a blast to keep track of.

QUOTE(Speedy Claxton @ Feb 14 2007 - 09:10 AM) 826371290[/snapback]

VB over Cascade by 10 and Forrest over Eagleville by 6. VB and Forrest with VB upsetting Forrest.

I like this statement. I hope it goes this way. I think eagleville and vb are playin good ball right now. I think if vb beats cascade they win it all. I hope that all district 9 teams do well in the regions. Good luck to all teams.....(GO VB)

QUOTE(communityhero @ Feb 14 2007 - 01:32 PM) 826371724[/snapback]

Wow, what a toss-up. This district has great depth 1-4. Each of those teams playing each other can go either way. I think Eagleville and Van Buren are playing the best basketball right now.

Van Buren over Cascade: Could go either way, but I think Van Buren comes out on top even in Cascade's gym.

Eagleville over Forrest: I think Eagleville wins this game with superior talent.

I agree with you i hope eagleville does upset forrest. I take eagleville by 6 and vb over cascade by 3. Good luck to all.....(GO VB)

Ya lets stop talking ab the other district... I am here to say that 9A is very down... 1-4 we are not strong. We are decent. And the other teams are terrible not in 1-4. I think as long as we hit some long balls Forrest will win it all. I mean Eagleville is dangerous but I truely think our D is by far the best in the district. And Eagleville has no inside game so if there not 50 percent from 3 land then they are done. I see no reason why Forrest won't be in the finals... they have been the last four years so they have to be the favorite.

QUOTE(fresh @ Feb 15 2007 - 12:10 PM) 826373038[/snapback]

Ya lets stop talking ab the other district... I am here to say that 9A is very down... 1-4 we are not strong. We are decent. And the other teams are terrible not in 1-4. I think as long as we hit some long balls Forrest will win it all. I mean Eagleville is dangerous but I truely think our D is by far the best in the district. And Eagleville has no inside game so if there not 50 percent from 3 land then they are done. I see no reason why Forrest won't be in the finals... they have been the last four years so they have to be the favorite.

Go Cascade " The only team so far this year that has had the rockets number in the district"

QUOTE(Treyvols99 @ Feb 15 2007 - 11:17 PM) 826373866[/snapback]

Congrats to Forrest on making it to the title game. Good luck Champs tommorrow night. Should be a great game as well. Tuesday night will be a great night to be at Cascade for the boys consolation and championship game as well.

Go Champs

Yes congrats to Forrest and I hope that Cascade and Van Buren are not given the same refs we were given.