Best Team in Sevier County?

SCARfan1624

QUOTE(auburn08 @ Feb 18 2007 - 07:35 PM) 826378042[/snapback]If that is true my prediciton is: Everyone else........Sevier County

haha..thanks for that..

but

ill clear things up for yall wonderin..

White is not playing on varsity at all.

Dakota chose not to play this year.

Charlie Fields and Todd Macfaun will be doing our catching.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(seymourbsbll19 @ Feb 16 2007 - 01:05 AM) 826374062[/snapback]This entire topic is a JOKE! Sevier County will NEVER and let me repeat that again NEVER EVER have the baseball teams like those of Pigeon Forge and Seymour. I dont care how hard you work, Sevier County has athletes, but none of them ever come out and play baseball. As for G-P, all im going to do is sit back and laugh. I dont know if any of you recall the absolute thumping the highlanders took from Seymour about 3 yrs ago, does 24-0 ring a bell? They wont get much better either, and dont expect them to play Seymour either bc im pretty sure they are still shakin off the loss from that beatdown. Pigeon Forge has had alot of success the past couple years, but i dont look for them to be anywhere near as good this yr. with the loss of coach cannon and their best player in tyler cannon. Seymour will be the best team in the county by far, get real people....Seymour will always run the show when it comes down to it. Thats the bottom line.

Great memory. GP didn't play Seymour 3 yrs ago. If it happened prior to that, I'm pretty sure there is not a member of the current team that knows any thing about it or cares any thing about it. If it happened that is past history move on.

Pigeon Forge fans, or should I say melabonz, in my opinion I do not think you should be on here "tooting your own horn." Every team thinks that their team is the best, and yes, you do have a good reason to think you are going to be good this year considering you have been to two state tournaments in the past two years. However, you did lose 7 players, argurably the best head coach in the state, and I believe you also lost your pitching coach (I could be wrong about this one); those three things are tough to replace no matter who you are. I'm not trying to say you are not going to be good this year, because you might, the guys that were at Pigeon Forge in the past have taught the ones there now how to win, they are used to winning and were pretty darn good at it the past few years. However, no Pigeon Forge Baseball Team has ever come on here talking about how good they were going to be and hyping themselves up, they have stayed humble and focused on the task at hand; playing baseball. Maybe you should take a hint from that; I mean they did go to two state tournaments. Also, look at your boys basketball team, the players and fans were on CoachT during the season hyping themselves up and putting pressure on themselves, now that they didn't make it to the district championship game, those post have certainly stopped. (I'm not saying the boys basketball team can't still make it to the state, cause there is a huge possibility they will, just trying to make a point) I guess I just think you should quit trying to hype yourselves and your sons up, go to the field instead, when the Tigers start producing positive results, then get on here and post those. Good luck to the Tigers this season and all Sevier County teams!

QUOTE(orbit4213 @ Feb 20 2007 - 10:23 AM) 826380775[/snapback]Pigeon Forge fans, or should I say melabonz, in my opinion I do not think you should be on here "tooting your own horn." Every team thinks that their team is the best, and yes, you do have a good reason to think you are going to be good this year considering you have been to two state tournaments in the past two years. However, you did lose 7 players, argurably the best head coach in the state, and I believe you also lost your pitching coach (I could be wrong about this one); those three things are tough to replace no matter who you are. I'm not trying to say you are not going to be good this year, because you might, the guys that were at Pigeon Forge in the past have taught the ones there now how to win, they are used to winning and were pretty darn good at it the past few years. However, no Pigeon Forge Baseball Team has ever come on here talking about how good they were going to be and hyping themselves up, they have stayed humble and focused on the task at hand; playing baseball. Maybe you should take a hint from that; I mean they did go to two state tournaments. Also, look at your boys basketball team, the players and fans were on CoachT during the season hyping themselves up and putting pressure on themselves, now that they didn't make it to the district championship game, those post have certainly stopped. (I'm not saying the boys basketball team can't still make it to the state, cause there is a huge possibility they will, just trying to make a point) I guess I just think you should quit trying to hype yourselves and your sons up, go to the field instead, when the Tigers start producing positive results, then get on here and post those. Good luck to the Tigers this season and all Sevier County teams!

Very well said.

QUOTE(orbit4213 @ Feb 20 2007 - 10:23 AM) 826380775[/snapback]Pigeon Forge fans, or should I say melabonz, in my opinion I do not think you should be on here "tooting your own horn." Every team thinks that their team is the best, and yes, you do have a good reason to think you are going to be good this year considering you have been to two state tournaments in the past two years. However, you did lose 7 players, argurably the best head coach in the state, and I believe you also lost your pitching coach (I could be wrong about this one); those three things are tough to replace no matter who you are. I'm not trying to say you are not going to be good this year, because you might, the guys that were at Pigeon Forge in the past have taught the ones there now how to win, they are used to winning and were pretty darn good at it the past few years. However, no Pigeon Forge Baseball Team has ever come on here talking about how good they were going to be and hyping themselves up, they have stayed humble and focused on the task at hand; playing baseball. Maybe you should take a hint from that; I mean they did go to two state tournaments. Also, look at your boys basketball team, the players and fans were on CoachT during the season hyping themselves up and putting pressure on themselves, now that they didn't make it to the district championship game, those post have certainly stopped. (I'm not saying the boys basketball team can't still make it to the state, cause there is a huge possibility they will, just trying to make a point) I guess I just think you should quit trying to hype yourselves and your sons up, go to the field instead, when the Tigers start producing positive results, then get on here and post those. Good luck to the Tigers this season and all Sevier County teams!

Bravo, thank you for realizing what Pigeon Forge baseball is or at least was all about.

preach it.

QUOTE(seymourbsbll19 @ Feb 16 2007 - 12:05 AM) 826374062[/snapback]This entire topic is a JOKE! Sevier County will NEVER and let me repeat that again NEVER EVER have the baseball teams like those of Pigeon Forge and Seymour. I dont care how hard you work, Sevier County has athletes, but none of them ever come out and play baseball. As for G-P, all im going to do is sit back and laugh. I dont know if any of you recall the absolute thumping the highlanders took from Seymour about 3 yrs ago, does 24-0 ring a bell? They wont get much better either, and dont expect them to play Seymour either bc im pretty sure they are still shakin off the loss from that beatdown. Pigeon Forge has had alot of success the past couple years, but i dont look for them to be anywhere near as good this yr. with the loss of coach cannon and their best player in tyler cannon. Seymour will be the best team in the county by far, get real people....Seymour will always run the show when it comes down to it. Thats the bottom line.

before you open your mouth about Sevier County sit back and think who they play against and the less than mediocre teams you guys usually see in AA, at least you get deep into tournament play. Sevier County is on the rise, last year farragut came back to nudge past them by two, where did farragut go? they went on to win yet another AAA title. Also, South Doyle has 9 D-1 signees, lets see if any team Seymour plays is stacked that high...Pigeon Forge played them last year when they were a lot better than they will be this year and got hammered something like 9-1 or something like that..not much different since south doyle pitches holland against them everytime and they stacked up to south doyle just about as good as PF did...personally, outside of kennoman, or however you spell his name, i dont see seymour getting out of districts this year...its alot easier for SC to say that considering the most stacked team in the state didnt even make it out of the district tournament last year and the number four seed won state...and by the way SC was right at .500 last year...and if you think seymour is so dominant, you guys have passed a heck of alot better players through there, with exception to kennoman, than you have now such as andy bass, aaron lambert, and daniel miles for the years he played. so if your gona talk crap about everyone else in the county get your facts straight and stop talkin stuff about SC when you dont see half the competition they see on a day to day basis...granted, they dont usually show success in district 4AAA but its alot harder competition and if anyother team played those teams they would have guaranteed pretty much about the same record as they do

QUOTE(smokybear26 @ Feb 21 2007 - 09:31 PM) 826383560[/snapback]before you open your mouth about Sevier County sit back and think who they play against and the less than mediocre teams you guys usually see in AA, at least you get deep into tournament play. Sevier County is on the rise, last year farragut came back to nudge past them by two, where did farragut go? they went on to win yet another AAA title. Also, South Doyle has 9 D-1 signees, lets see if any team Seymour plays is stacked that high...Pigeon Forge played them last year when they were a lot better than they will be this year and got hammered something like 9-1 or something like that..not much different since south doyle pitches holland against them everytime and they stacked up to south doyle just about as good as PF did...personally, outside of kennoman, or however you spell his name, i dont see seymour getting out of districts this year...its alot easier for SC to say that considering the most stacked team in the state didnt even make it out of the district tournament last year and the number four seed won state...and by the way SC was right at .500 last year...and if you think seymour is so dominant, you guys have passed a heck of alot better players through there, with exception to kennoman, than you have now such as andy bass, aaron lambert, and daniel miles for the years he played. so if your gona talk crap about everyone else in the county get your facts straight and stop talkin stuff about SC when you dont see half the competition they see on a day to day basis...granted, they dont usually show success in district 4AAA but its alot harder competition and if anyother team played those teams they would have guaranteed pretty much about the same record as they do

You won one district game last year....shut your mouth....if you can't beat teams like maryville and william blount consistently there is no way you should be on here talking about how you "almost" beat farragut and south doyle a couple of times. You still lost...a loss is a loss. Thereis no maybe, almost, or kind of beat someone. Sevier County doesn't even beat their non-district opponents consistently which is who like Gatlinburg-Pitman and Johnson County, etc. That is pathetic. You have no room to open your mouth until you beat someone. If your so good prove it on the field this year. Cockiness doesn't equal wins.

haha ur an idiot...sevier county whatever ur name was. There is a link on this website that says schedules, U need to be clickin on it for seymour baseball. Ur the one running that trap on here like every other sevier county bad news bear about something u know absolutely nothing about. Other than district games, all seymour plays is AAA ball. So look at their schedule, and get on here and yap a little more y dont ya?

QUOTE(seymourbsbll19 @ Feb 21 2007 - 11:30 PM) 826383896[/snapback]haha ur an idiot...sevier county whatever ur name was. There is a link on this website that says schedules, U need to be clickin on it for seymour baseball. Ur the one running that trap on here like every other sevier county bad news bear about something u know absolutely nothing about. Other than district games, all seymour plays is AAA ball. So look at their schedule, and get on here and yap a little more y dont ya?

i 2nd that

QUOTE(shsbsbll33 @ Feb 21 2007 - 11:33 PM) 826383906[/snapback]i 2nd that

Bottom line- In this district or even in Sevier Co. Seymour (Norman-Great-consistency) has the best coach (Cannon was very good) and has the best history (I mean Norman) by far (actuallly you need to give Gibbs a lot of credit for two state tournament appearances over the last few years). I am still saying give the overall credit to Norman (I think more than two state tournament Appearences) and expect them to be there yet again.