District 2-AA Tournament

Handyman21

QUOTE(Handyman21 @ Feb 15 2007 - 10:12 AM) 826372778[/snapback]

I want you to tell me which teams will be in the Champ. game and which teams will be one and done. Also give me an idea of good upset to look for.

Who's hot? Who's on a five game winning streak? Who do the other teams not want to play? Gatlinburg Pittman.

QUOTE(jcflash @ Feb 15 2007 - 10:06 PM) 826373677[/snapback]

Who's hot? Who's on a five game winning streak? Who do the other teams not want to play? Gatlinburg Pittman.

That's all true. PF was a HUGE GP fan last moday. We really have grown close as friends over the season, and I know that PF is GP's #1 fan but in the same right PF is not scared to play them at all. I hope PF and GP see each other in the District Chap. game, so we can both host our first game of Region!

QUOTE(jcflash @ Feb 15 2007 - 10:06 PM) 826373677[/snapback]Who's hot? Who's on a five game winning streak? Who do the other teams not want to play? Gatlinburg Pittman.

Just browsing though some of the older threads, and I just can't pass this one up. Rutledge came, played, and walked away with the victory. Not just victory over GP, but the district. Who got knocked off the top of the heap? Who didn't even show up to get awards last night? Its this kind of arrogance that got GP eliminated from the tournament early on. Learn to respect the other teams, that's how you win tournaments and games. The problem with putting YOURSELF on the top is you make an easy target to get knocked off. Have a soft landing! Who does GP want to play now? Hmmmm...............

QUOTE(BEARCLAW @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:31 AM) 826382571[/snapback]Just browsing though some of the older threads, and I just can't pass this one up. Rutledge came, played, and walked away with the victory. Not just victory over GP, but the district. Who got knocked off the top of the heap? Who didn't even show up to get awards last night? Its this kind of arrogance that got GP eliminated from the tournament early on. Learn to respect the other teams, that's how you win tournaments and games. The problem with putting YOURSELF on the top is you make an easy target to get knocked off. Have a soft landing! Who does GP want to play now? Hmmmm...............

We'll see you in the fall. I guess you were talking about PF, because I guess being district champs that they were the top of the heap. Most of Gatlinburg's fans did not travel back to Cumberland Gap because its a 3 hour drive. You know, I thought PF was supposed to host the tourney this year. We would have probably come if PF had held it. Sevier County's not a bad place to hold a tournament in the winter time. Plenty of hotel rooms, things to do, that sort of thing. I know that our gyms aren't as big as Union's, Cumberland Gap, or Claiborne, and soon, Rutledge or Grainger County so maybe that was it. BEP.

QUOTE(jcflash @ Feb 25 2007 - 04:26 PM) 826388662[/snapback]We'll see you in the fall. I guess you were talking about PF, because I guess being district champs that they were the top of the heap. Most of Gatlinburg's fans did not travel back to Cumberland Gap because its a 3 hour drive. You know, I thought PF was supposed to host the tourney this year. We would have probably come if PF had held it. Sevier County's not a bad place to hold a tournament in the winter time. Plenty of hotel rooms, things to do, that sort of thing. I know that our gyms aren't as big as Union's, Cumberland Gap, or Claiborne, and soon, Rutledge or Grainger County so maybe that was it. BEP.

JCFLASH, the coaches ALL voted on the locations, and you guys will get your chance just like everyone else. By the way, I understand construction is on the way for your gym. Should give plenty of room to meet TSSAA's requirements to host. I'd love to stay up there a few nights during a good tournament! PF may have been District Champs during regular season play, but things changed in the tournament. Looks like we'll be playing again tomorrow night. Beating a team 3 times is tough, especially since RHS almost took the W in your guys crib last time we were there. Should be a good game. See you there!

QUOTE(BEARCLAW @ Feb 26 2007 - 02:56 PM) 826390135[/snapback]JCFLASH, the coaches ALL voted on the locations, and you guys will get your chance just like everyone else. By the way, I understand construction is on the way for your gym. Should give plenty of room to meet TSSAA's requirements to host. I'd love to stay up there a few nights during a good tournament! PF may have been District Champs during regular season play, but things changed in the tournament. Looks like we'll be playing again tomorrow night. Beating a team 3 times is tough, especially since RHS almost took the W in your guys crib last time we were there. Should be a good game. See you there!

Rutledge is a tough team. we will have to play a great game to win. it should be a fun game to watch. hopefully we can get out of there with the w.