THE BIG BLUE ALLIANCE

THE KING

Its district tournament time in Region 1-1A. The Big Blue Alliance is ready to assert themselves as the dominant force in this region. Hampton and Cloudland happen to play first and I say its a shame because I would have loved to see the Blue Alliance in the title game. Eventually, it will work out for both units as they will board a bus together to the state tournament. My prediction is for Cloudland and Hampton to both make the state tournament and bring the bulk of the Big Blue Alliance with them. With the athletes we have coming into our programs, our Alliance will eventually take complete command of the entire state. People will now wonder who Elizabethton is, because Carter County will now be represented by a sea of blue!! I look for the quick elimination of the inferiors, those of whom we don't speak (Unaka, North Greene). After the small work is out of the way, our Big Blue Alliance can shine and pave a "new way forward" in East Tennessee. Imagine a Bright, shiny, gold ball inside the facilities at Hampton or Cloudland. Whoever wins it first, both programs will be honored and pictures will be taken together and we will work together to add further lethality to our programs. We will show this county what a true champion should look like. May the powers of our former players be with each member of the Big Blue Alliance. Lets work together to make this happen and lets put down our enemies with an iron clad fist. Let us separate ourselves from mindless women who babble. Let us rise above those who feed off of our tax dollars. Myself as the spokesman of the Big Blue Alliance along with my western unit spokesmen, Lord Vader and Sir H-Town34 the great, shall rule the Carter County forums and our units will utterly dominate all opposition. We look forward to recruiting new members to this alliance. This is the future. This is the only way.