Panther Nation (District 10AA Championship)

lcpanthers1

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(lcpanthers1 @ Feb 16 2007 - 11:12 AM) 826374495[/snapback]

I think that we need everyone to be there ready to yell, we need to be louder than GC to hype our guys up. This is going to be a tough game, so we all need to be there to support them.

I agree 100%!!The panther nation has gotta be fired up and ready to help out tha panthers.The GC student section will probably be there with there unnecessary chants like they always do.The chants are all good and stuff,but last night, they took it 2 far.Go panthers!!!

QUOTE(KS31 @ Feb 16 2007 - 05:02 PM) 826374955[/snapback]

I agree 100%!!The panther nation has gotta be fired up and ready to help out tha panthers.The GC student section will probably be there with there unnecessary chants like they always do.The chants are all good and stuff,but last night, they took it 2 far.Go panthers!!!

Dont believe that !! LOLOLOLOL

QUOTE(lcpanthers1 @ Feb 17 2007 - 09:42 PM) 826376947[/snapback]Dude you know ya'll were doing that. GC always does that stupid stuff. Only thing i know is that GCs student section better be ready.

Dont believe that Lewis County can beat Giles County. And I dont care what the Student Section Chant!! LOL LOL Just believe Lewis County will be one and done in the region!!

First off, when is this game being played? I'm in Knoxville and haven't had the chance to see. And no, Lewis County will not win in the stands or more importantly on the court. GC is too deep, too naturally talented, and too well coached to lose to Lewis County. Lewis County goes for the 3 ball and even if they do get hot, streaks can't last forever. Lewis County can NOT battle in the post with GC's big Center(s). As for the Students, if a high school kid can't spell MOUNTAIN right, you need to quit worrying about making up stupid and gay chants and worry more about your own grammar. Giles County is the "O.G." of awesome student sections in this region and always makes a big turn out for big games. Lewis County might as well be prepared to tuck their bottom lips and and learn to cope with the fact that Giles County rules the District in Men's Basketball. Also, lcpanthers1, I believe it is YOU that needs to get ready because we WILL be in your ear the WHOLE game my man.

INBRED, INBRED, INBRED!!!!

QUOTE(norespect @ Feb 18 2007 - 05:37 PM) 826377956[/snapback]First off, when is this game being played? I'm in Knoxville and haven't had the chance to see. And no, Lewis County will not win in the stands or more importantly on the court. GC is too deep, too naturally talented, and too well coached to lose to Lewis County. Lewis County goes for the 3 ball and even if they do get hot, streaks can't last forever. Lewis County can NOT battle in the post with GC's big Center(s). As for the Students, if a high school kid can't spell MOUNTAIN right, you need to quit worrying about making up stupid and gay chants and worry more about your own grammar. Giles County is the "O.G." of awesome student sections in this region and always makes a big turn out for big games. Lewis County might as well be prepared to tuck their bottom lips and and learn to cope with the fact that Giles County rules the District in Men's Basketball. Also, lcpanthers1, I believe it is YOU that needs to get ready because we WILL be in your ear the WHOLE game my man.

INBRED, INBRED, INBRED!!!!

Well first you need to know the facts before you post something. The person who spelled mountain wrong was in the 4th grade, not in high school. Your chants did go too far and were stupid. you call us inbred but first: yall are further south than us so yall would be more likely to be inbred, second: inbreding is historically know in the states of Mississippi and Alabama, not tennessee.

Finally on the STD matter, many studies have show that 86 % of all STD's are in the african american race and we have like 10 black people in our town. Finally never call people from our school stupid bc when I went to ask the gc student section fri to stop being so raunchy bc there were alot of little kids the queerbait with the black curly hair and the stupid hat repied, Thats what you get for thinkin...... yeah that one was smart. and gc wouldnt have won if the refs werent too afraid of them to call a strait game.