WHO KNOWS WHAT MCKENZIE HAS TO OFFER THIS YEAR BESDIES THE "NEW G

Dtime24

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Dtime24 @ Feb 16 2007 - 11:26 AM) 826374511[/snapback]What do the Mckenzie Rebels have to offer this upcoming year besides the new guy? Can they Actually roll with the big boys. O wait they are the big boys correct?!?

Kinda makes you not want to ask that question.....glad you did I've been wanting to know myself.

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Feb 19 2007 - 04:35 PM) 826379590[/snapback]:angry: Kinda makes you not want to ask that question.....glad you did I've been wanting to know myself.

you can hate on mckenzie all you want. They've got what everyone wants: the rings. I know liberty doesn't have any and i dunno where the other guy is, but hate all you want on mckenzie, they're got the rings.

QUOTE(miami17 @ Feb 19 2007 - 06:13 PM) 826379721[/snapback]:angry: you can hate on mckenzie all you want. They've got what everyone wants: the rings. I know liberty doesn't have any and i dunno where the other guy is, but hate all you want on mckenzie, they're got the rings.

I look for mckenzie Senior Glenn "Bug" Smith to be the starting pitcher for Mckenzie with 90 t mph. Were glad to recieve Mr. Poore and need his skills. But my bet is Bugs.

QUOTE(Dtime24 @ Feb 16 2007 - 11:26 AM) 826374511[/snapback]What do the Mckenzie Rebels have to offer this upcoming year besides the new guy? Can they Actually roll with the big boys. O wait they are the big boys correct?!?

Mckenzie has 9 starters with travel ball background. Poore will add to an already talented team. Look for Senior Smith to be the starter and Junior Clint Kee to be equally effective. Pitching will be solid and our offense should be better than last yr. Were looking to be a contender and hopefully not a pretender. Derick Carr, Parker Jones, and Nick Chappell with the big unit Tyler Holt also to help with the pitching duties. We should be solid. With a better offense we should be better than people think.

QUOTE(Butchie @ Feb 19 2007 - 07:12 PM) 826379815[/snapback]I look for mckenzie Senior Glenn "Bug" Smith to be the starting pitcher for Mckenzie with 90 t mph. Were glad to recieve Mr. Poore and need his skills. But my bet is Bugs.

i hope mckenzie gets a ring this year also.all those people can keep hating mckenzie but the fact is they will be good and that is great.

QUOTE(cptjack34 @ Feb 19 2007 - 10:32 PM) 826380299[/snapback]i hope mckenzie gets a ring this year also.all those people can keep hating mckenzie but the fact is they will be good and that is great.

what people don't remember is we stunk last yr on offense and our defense was suspect. But our no.1 pitcher was awesome. This yr we should be stronger on offense and defense. And have a good no.1 with top notch back-ups. very solid with alot of depth. it should prove to be exciting.

QUOTE(miami17 @ Feb 19 2007 - 06:13 PM) 826379721[/snapback]:lol: you can hate on mckenzie all you want. They've got what everyone wants: the rings.DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW CHILDISH THAT IS......"WE GOT RINGS AND YOU DON'T." I WOULD HOPE THAT A PROGRAM THAT HAS BEEN AROUND AS LONG AS MCKENZIE HAS WOULD HAVE SOMETHING......SINGLE A AND PLAYING A WEAK SCHEDULE SEASON IN AND SEASON OUT. COME ON.....DON'T TALK TO ME UNTIL YOU HAVE SOMETHING THAT MATTERS TO SAY. DO THEY HAVE TYPING IN MCKENZIE......OR JUST GETTO SLANG AND INSTANT MESSAGING. I know liberty doesn't have any and i dunno where the other guy is, but hate all you want on mckenzie, they're got the rings.

I ain't "haten" on nobody. I'm just looking forward to hearing about the team up in McKenzie. I know most of the guys on the team from travel ball. They should do alright. And....try not to get so worked up son. Haten er bodies haten.....lol.....

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Feb 20 2007 - 04:01 PM) 826381478[/snapback]I ain't "haten" on nobody. I'm just looking forward to hearing about the team up in McKenzie. I know most of the guys on the team from travel ball. They should do alright. And....try not to get so worked up son. Haten er bodies haten.....lol.....

Here in mckenzie we love our Rebels, And it would pride me nothing more than to say we will win it all again. But the intelligence side of me says it's tough to win it once but to repeat, unthinkable. We have two of the starters returning. But don't count us out. They all have played travel ball, and being around that kind off competition and talent has to be rewarding. But we gonna lace em up and give er a shot. We should be around come play-off time and with that much time to jell who knows. Good luck to liberty and if we meet plz be nice and easy on us. Good luck to all these young men.