WHO KNOWS WHAT MCKENZIE HAS TO OFFER THIS YEAR BESDIES THE "NEW G

Dtime24

QUOTE(Butchie @ Feb 21 2007 - 08:40 AM) 826382401[/snapback]One thing alot of people will be surprised about this season will be the offensive and defensive play of the Rebels. But I think the biggest surprise for all will be the pitching. Mckenzie has some young talent, that are very talented. And have been awaiting chance to play. And as far as Glenn Bugs Smith he has been looked over and now is time to shine. Last season he had injured thumb followed by a viscious fastball to the ankle by none other than Johnathan Keck. And with a quality senior pitching rotation was passed by as a starter. But make no mistakes Bugs will be talked about this season and not only by me. And as far as his speed, Readers plz remember his comments that he is not above 90. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I hope so since you seem to be the only one on here who talks about him..

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NothinBUTThaTruth @ Mar 19 2007 - 07:23 AM) 826417306[/snapback]I hope so since you seem to be the only one on here who talks about him..

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Well with only four posts on this website apparently your out alot so come to the game and see for yourself. Who knows you might become a fan and talk about him too. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Baddogg11 @ Mar 18 2007 - 08:33 PM) 826416826[/snapback]I will answer for him. Bugs throws the ball hard, but not 90. Many people don't realize how hard 90 actually is. He is mid 80's material, which is good in high school. Many high school batters have problems with mid 80's. I would also like to comment on there defense. I have seen many comments that their defense will be better. I really don't see that, i mean for an example the new left fielder Kirk compared to B. Brown, No comparison!!! Brice could cover some ground in center last year as well. Infield will be about the same most likely, because they still have the big chief back there in D. Brown. As for pitching, the rebels will be fine with smith, kee and jones, but i keep seeing that all they had last year was hayes. Yes he was dominate, but everybody should know that you have to have a number two. Bo Brown was the number two and got big wins. Heck he shut out huntingdon once game and them boys can hit plus got a win in the state tournament. McKenzie should be fine this year on the mound, but hard to top a Hayes and Brown.

You know you make alot of comments on what the Brown's are and the Bugs aint. You have me at a disadvantage. You know who I am so why don;t You introduce yourself at the next ballgame and we can talk baseball. I know the Brown's well as well. Went to High School With thier parents. So let;s end the suspense and meet. And here's a smiley from me to you. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Butchie @ Mar 19 2007 - 10:58 AM) 826417465[/snapback]You know you make alot of comments on what the Brown's are and the Bugs aint. You have me at a disadvantage. You know who I am so why don;t You introduce yourself at the next ballgame and we can talk baseball. I know the Brown's well as well. Went to High School With thier parents. So let;s end the suspense and meet. And here's a smiley from me to you. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

First of all no negative comment was made about bugs. He is a good pitcher, but He Does Not Throw 90. Also, maybe you should read what i posted on your other topic about the Rebels. Made many good comments. I just speak the truth.

QUOTE(Baddogg11 @ Mar 19 2007 - 11:48 AM) 826417586[/snapback]First of all no negative comment was made about bugs. He is a good pitcher, but He Does Not Throw 90. Also, maybe you should read what i posted on your other topic about the Rebels. Made many good comments. I just speak the truth.

I know you didn't make a negative comment and no challenge has been threw down towards you. But, If I'm not mistaken I already know who you are lol. And yes Bug has already thrown 91 in a try-out with Cumberland University. I was there and saw the guns. Now traditionally Bug hasn't thrown hard as 91 but has been working on it if you have read my posts. And maybe I shouldn't be on here talking him up. But, I won't lie or boast or even post things on here that aint the truth or things that he hasn't already accomplished. Bo Brown was huge for the Rebels and Drew is still stunning em. And being who you are to them I can understand the swelling of emotion towards them. We miss Bo and we are real dang proud of drew. But i will say this I aint lying about Bugs ability, or things he has already done. And I speak the truth as well. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(milanbb2005 @ Mar 19 2007 - 11:54 AM) 826417593[/snapback]Not trying to come in on the Mckenzie thread or anything but i look to see Huntingdon run the table in 1A.. that team has all the right stuff going for them this year

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Huntingdon will be a force to be reckoned with and I as well expect them to repeat thier performance and reach the State Level. Now with that said, I feel Mckenzie will win atleast one game against them before District playoffs Huntingdon may win the district if not the Region. And If Mckenzie can make it to the dance I like our chances. But for us to make it that far will be huge realizing what we lost to graduation. But Mckenzie will make it through the District because it is a down division right now. And good luck to milan and thier aspirations as well. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Butchie @ Mar 19 2007 - 01:58 PM) 826417647[/snapback]I know you didn't make a negative comment and no challenge has been threw down towards you. But, If I'm not mistaken I already know who you are lol. And yes Bug has already thrown 91 in a try-out with Cumberland University. I was there and saw the guns. Now traditionally Bug hasn't thrown hard as 91 but has been working on it if you have read my posts. And maybe I shouldn't be on here talking him up. But, I won't lie or boast or even post things on here that aint the truth or things that he hasn't already accomplished. Bo Brown was huge for the Rebels and Drew is still stunning em. And being who you are to them I can understand the swelling of emotion towards them. We miss Bo and we are real dang proud of drew. But i will say this I aint lying about Bugs ability, or things he has already done. And I speak the truth as well. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Bugs is an excellent ball player. The kid can smash. I can't comment on what he threw at try outs, but just on what i have seen. I mentioned that he threw mid 80's which is gas in high school. Kids are able to pick up 5 mph through a college carreer if they work hard and he shouldn't have a problem with that because he is a hard worker. He will be a good asset to cumberland. It would be great to see these boys down at the big show again. I like you Butchie, you remind me of myself.

QUOTE(Baddogg11 @ Mar 19 2007 - 01:19 PM) 826417675[/snapback]Bugs is an excellent ball player. The kid can smash. I can't comment on what he threw at try outs, but just on what i have seen. I mentioned that he threw mid 80's which is gas in high school. Kids are able to pick up 5 mph through a college carreer if they work hard and he shouldn't have a problem with that because he is a hard worker. He will be a good asset to cumberland. It would be great to see these boys down at the big show again. I like you Butchie, you remind me of myself.

If and I'm saying IF we make it through the regionals I really like our chances. i know we are talking about alot. And high hopes and maybe dreams a lil bit but it will prove to be interesting. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> But look at the fun these guys are having being doubted by everyone. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> And next year looks to be even better than this year. Man look at the possibilities of these kids and thier abilities. See ya at the game.