Unaka ?

baseballkid01

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Mar 11 2007 - 01:12 PM) 826408135[/snapback]Ok. For one, look at your name: EtownTRACK21. Track meaning probably the only thing you comprehend in the world is running around in a friggin circle. So with that said, I wouldn’t put much stock at all in your “knowledge” of baseball.

Now, Unaka is A, and Elizabethton is AA. Do you have any idea why? Because Elizabethton has over twice the students Unaka does. So you ought to play better competition. But again, you probably don’t know that cause your focusing on running in a circle. With barley 350 kids in the school, and probably only 16 or 17 out for baseball, sometimes you have to play underclassmen and yes, even freshmen. And as for you insinuating Chambers isn’t any good, I’d put money on that he could pitch against Elizabethton’s freshmen team, and probably wear them out. The last time Unaka pitched a freshman against Elizabethton, Unaka came away with a win. The last time Unaka pitched a sophomore against Elizabethton, they completely embarrassed you, and everybody went home after five. Now think about all the times Unaka has still been playing when Elizabethton is sitting at the house. It always happens.

But you’re probably too concerned about missing a turn in that circle that you run. Maybe you should get some people to stand at the turn with some signs so you don’t forget about it. Dude your name is Etowntrack21. No body gives a darn what you think about baseball. So just go and run around in a circle.

yea your right i do run track which i have collected state medals in and do you have any meadals prob not but no what im saying is unaka players been going around talking yea we are going to beat elizabethton but the only pepes that think that is you all and i say if coach ensor had a choice he wouldnt give them a chance you all just need to stop making excuses bout the student numberes too elizabethton is pitching a sophmore playing sophmore as shortstop ad one at firstbase some times so y do you bring that up the pont is everyone is tired of hearing unaka is going to beat us which wont happen ad hea ring yea we have been to state 5 years in a row well who do you play to get there harriman lol j white frank which barley has enough to play lol so when you all quit talking bout how GOOD you all are then we will bout how bad we will beat you all and yea i do have alot of knowledge bout baseball been aroud it all my life /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(etowntrack21 @ Mar 11 2007 - 07:28 PM) 826408370[/snapback]yea your right i do run track which i have collected state medals in and do you have any meadals prob not but no what im saying is unaka players been going around talking yea we are going to beat elizabethton but the only pepes that think that is you all and i say if coach ensor had a choice he wouldnt give them a chance you all just need to stop making excuses bout the student numberes too elizabethton is pitching a sophmore playing sophmore as shortstop ad one at firstbase some times so y do you bring that up the pont is everyone is tired of hearing unaka is going to beat us which wont happen ad hea ring yea we have been to state 5 years in a row well who do you play to get there harriman lol j white frank which barley has enough to play lol so when you all quit talking bout how GOOD you all are then we will bout how bad we will beat you all and yea i do have alot of knowledge bout baseball been aroud it all my life /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Son, you just need to worry about running around in a circle...

You have again gone and shown everyone how little you know about baseball. You talk about Rockwood and Harriman as though they are bad teams. Well they have sent many players to the college level to play ball, and Rockwood's coach even took a position as a HEAD COACH at the college level. You are just mad because Elizabethton can't do anything at the AA level, when in fact they are real close to AAA. Well that’s not my problem.

And about your state track medals: WHOOP-DEE-FRIGGIN-DOO!!! Nobody gives a crap. You can do two things with those medals: Either take them to the track and field board, or shove them up your butt, cause people are here to talk about baseball, not your worthless track medals.

And when your done running around in a circle and masturbating to your worthless track medals, why don’t you get an English book and learn a little grammar, punctuation, and spelling. You need it. And may I suggest you get a book from a forth or fifth grader, cause that seems to be your level.

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Mar 11 2007 - 06:41 PM) 826408390[/snapback]Son, you just need to worry about running around in a circle...

You have again gone and shown everyone how little you know about baseball. You talk about Rockwood and Harriman as though they are bad teams. Well they have sent many players to the college level to play ball, and Rockwood's coach even took a position as a HEAD COACH at the college level. You are just mad because Elizabethton can't do anything at the AA level, when in fact they are real close to AAA. Well that’s not my problem.

And about your state track medals: WHOOP-DEE-FRIGGIN-DOO!!! Nobody gives a crap. You can do two things with those medals: Either take them to the track and field board, or shove them up your butt, cause people are here to talk about baseball, not your worthless track medals.

And when your done running around in a circle and masturbating to your worthless track medals, why don’t you get an English book and learn a little grammar, punctuation, and spelling. You need it. And may I suggest you get a book from a forth or fifth grader, cause that seems to be your level.

gah i better wacth out im ###### off a guy that sits on his ###### in the creek and for 1 i dont give a darn how i type ye theyve sent people to like little d3 colleges ok o yea were not even close to aaa schools but we have beat some have you NO and yea i have done things with those meadls you kno d1 schools look at that but u wouldnt know cause d1 schools dont come to the creek srry move to elizabethton o but wait thats why u are prob up there yu cant play down here

Could we play down there, OH YEAH....but with jerks like you going there why would we want to???? I made a 29 on the ACT and graduated with a masters in finance, but wait...that can't be possible because I lived on the creek. Contrary to what you think, EHS does not have the monopoly on smart, you're livin proof of that buddy. Will EHS beat Unaka, probably but will we give you a fight, you bet your x!@XX we will. If you've got a set on you,and you know what i mean, come to the game Saturday, that is if you're not too busy polishing your track medals...

QUOTE(runninthebases @ Mar 11 2007 - 08:13 PM) 826408485[/snapback]Could we play down there, OH YEAH....but with jerks like you going there why would we want to???? I made a 29 on the ACT and graduated with a masters in finance, but wait...that can't be possible because I lived on the creek. Contrary to what you think, EHS does not have the monopoly on smart, you're livin proof of that buddy. Will EHS beat Unaka, probably but will we give you a fight, you bet your x!@XX we will. If you've got a set on you,and you know what i mean, come to the game Saturday, that is if you're not too busy polishing your track medals...

o ill be there i let you kno who i am to and i promise you the game wont be close trust me there coming out with the best to prove to u all u cant hang with us EHS 14 unaka 3(if that)

QUOTE(runninthebases @ Mar 11 2007 - 08:31 PM) 826408501[/snapback]Don't you get awfully tired running around the track carrying that enormous ego with you? And how will we know who you are, because you obviously don't , oops CAN"T play so are you going to be the one that has the medals around his neck or what?..LOL Going to bed...booooored with you etown!!!!!

na i dont get tired of it o i can play just lke track and o ill be there since i wont have time to clean my meadals ill brig them to you at the game and let you but i dont kno if you could handle touching state gold

QUOTE(etowntrack21 @ Mar 11 2007 - 09:51 PM) 826408513[/snapback]but i dont kno if you could handle touching state gold

Sure we could. I mean, we won state gold in a REAL sport. And If I were you, I wouldn't worry about coming to the game on Saturday. You should probably be out running around in a circle so you can win some more gold medals that no one on God's Green Earth gives a crap about.

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Mar 12 2007 - 08:27 AM) 826408781[/snapback]Sure we could. I mean, we won state gold in a REAL sport. And If I were you, I wouldn't worry about coming to the game on Saturday. You should probably be out running around in a circle so you can win some more gold medals that no one on God's Green Earth gives a crap about.

ok you won in basketball in single A give me a break and theres plenty of people who look at track here are some example football coaches 96 percent of D1 yes D1 not D2 and D3(like where you all go)football players run track it helps speed (you all have none)endurance (you all will need some aginst elizabethton)and stay in shape (which i bet half you all are not)im not saying you are a bad baseball team at all im just trying to tell you all you will not beat us you will see the difference of singleA and doudleAA baseball