District 7a Championship

swanson71

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(swanson71 @ Feb 16 2007 - 10:53 PM) 826375538[/snapback]

Pickett Co is here again after beating last years District Champion and Clarkrange shocked a lot of people after upsetting JC...So who takes this won...Comments and Predictions!?!?

Mine:

PC - 57

Clarkrange- 39

ur prediction looks just about rite i would prolly agree with u on it i think pickett will win

QUOTE(swanson71 @ Feb 16 2007 - 10:53 PM) 826375538[/snapback]

Pickett Co is here again after beating last years District Champion and Clarkrange shocked a lot of people after upsetting JC...So who takes this won...Comments and Predictions!?!?

Mine:

PC - 57

Clarkrange- 39

From listening to Jackson County fans, they said the district championship was handed to Pickett Co. tonight, let's just go on to Region then! Bad thing is that Pickett County players were chanting with Jackson Co. fans against Clarkrange. Great game Clarkrange, keep it up!!

options 86 is right i was shocked when i see pc cheering for jc, our fans always cheer for pc when there playing someone else. oh well that just shows how they are. i want to tell our coaches and our boys how proud we are of them. that was the first game all year that i seen our boys playing TEAM ball. all they can do is go in tuesday night with their heads on straight and playball that they did last night and things will go good. GOOD LUCK BUFFALOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(floridagirl @ Feb 17 2007 - 10:19 AM) 826375949[/snapback]

options 86 is right i was shocked when i see pc cheering for jc, our fans always cheer for pc when there playing someone else. oh well that just shows how they are. i want to tell our coaches and our boys how proud we are of them. that was the first game all year that i seen our boys playing TEAM ball. all they can do is go in tuesday night with their heads on straight and playball that they did last night and things will go good. GOOD LUCK BUFFALOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

options86 and floridagirl....im sorry to tell u but the PC players were were goin for Clarkrange all the way. I know for a fact cause i was standing down there beside them. JC fans were yelling at us cause we were cheering for clarkrange.

QUOTE(floridagirl @ Feb 17 2007 - 10:19 AM) 826375949[/snapback]

I don't think it had anything to do with pc not wanting to clarkrange to win, but I'm sure those boys and fans from pc were wanting a rematch with JC, plus JC losing now puts them in the same bracket as PC if they both win on tuesday night, that is. If they both were to win their first round games of the region then they'll meet up in the 2nd round and now instead of in the championship if they were both lucky enough to get there, in a win or go home situation.

QUOTE(bobcatnation64 @ Feb 17 2007 - 01:08 PM) 826376247[/snapback]

options86 and floridagirl....im sorry to tell u but the PC players were were goin for Clarkrange all the way. I know for a fact cause i was standing down there beside them. JC fans were yelling at us cause we were cheering for clarkrange.

Not sure why you would be cheering for JC to lose as all this will do is put JC and Pickett in the semi's of the Region barring another major upset. JC is the one team that matches up against PC in the region so that wouldn't make much sense

Jc doesn't match up that well with PC...Look at what PC did against Clay Co. and What Clarkrange did against JC. If Jacob puts up 40 like he did last night, and PC will use there big men against JC, JC won't win the ball game. JC's big men don't match up well with PC's, but it'll be a great game if it happens. JC has done great the last two years during the regular season, but what has happened to them in both post seasons in 7A up to this point?..... choked. Good luck to every team in 7A.

QUOTE(catchpc10 @ Feb 17 2007 - 01:26 PM) 826376282[/snapback]

Jc doesn't match up that well with PC...Look at what PC did against Clay Co. and What Clarkrange did against JC. If Jacob puts up 40 like he did last night, and PC will use there big men against JC, JC won't win the ball game. JC's big men don't match up well with PC's, but it'll be a great game if it happens. JC has done great the last two years during the regular season, but what has happened to them in both post seasons in 7A up to this point?..... choked. Good luck to every team in 7A.

the fact is last year is the 1st year JC has been in single a, they split with picket last year then upset #1 friendship in region and swept picett co this year and will beat them again if they meet in region, but pickett hasn't beat the bufaloes yet so don't get CHOKED on your own dreams

QUOTE(bleacherbum69 @ Feb 17 2007 - 01:14 PM) 826376260[/snapback]

Not sure why you would be cheering for JC to lose as all this will do is put JC and Pickett in the semi's of the Region barring another major upset. JC is the one team that matches up against PC in the region so that wouldn't make much sense

i understand what you are sayin. but u have to realize...we aint gonna cheer much for a team that has beat us twice in close games this year. yea we want a rematch with them but u dont always get what u want.