District 7a Championship

swanson71

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they beat #1 Friendship last year and still didn't make it to sub-state. Best of my memory Pickett did. Friendship would have been no better than 4th in our district last year. You've got big words for a team who can't finish any better than 3rd.

[/quo

the only reason pickett even made it last year was because theyhad no one to play againest in there bracket JC had to play friendship and clay county and as i do recall jackson beat them one time that season and pickett never did and had four chances jus because wright had forty dont mean he will have that againest jackson county which i give him propts for that but jackson county has better D than clay in my judgement trust me jackson counties big men can handle Picketts big men i mean give there propts to C-range for winnin but jackson definatly didnt have a good game i mean hopkins shot alot of shots he would made and lish only got the ball two or three times and shot once and made it Denson did ok but would do alot better if he hit his free throws and cassety,kerely,and derek drove to the middle every time and they usally dont do it that bad and nothin was fallin i mean you pickett fans are goin to say i am just makin excuses but everyone does i guess but JC definatly didnt play there A game ,but to the JC boys hold your heads up yall have accomplished alot put the game behind you and be the under dogs agian because alot are goin to love you when your winnin and alot are goin to drop when you are loosin but good luck to all the teams

the only reason pickett even made it last year was because theyhad no one to play againest in there bracket JC had to play friendship and clay county and as i do recall jackson beat them one time that season and pickett never did and had four chances jus because wright had forty dont mean he will have that againest jackson county which i give him propts for that but jackson county has better D than clay in my judgement trust me jackson counties big men can handle Picketts big men i mean give there propts to C-range for winnin but jackson definatly didnt have a good game i mean hopkins shot alot of shots he would made and lish only got the ball two or three times and shot once and made it Denson did ok but would do alot better if he hit his free throws and cassety,kerely,and derek drove to the middle every time and they usally dont do it that bad and nothin was fallin i mean you pickett fans are goin to say i am just makin excuses but everyone does i guess but JC definatly didnt play there A game ,but to the JC boys hold your heads up yall have accomplished alot put the game behind you and be the under dogs agian because alot are goin to love you when your winnin and alot are goin to drop when you are loosin but good luck to all the teams

Good post!.. JC boys need to play with the same passion as the underdog they used to be!.. Not get the big head and over look a team like C-Range.. cause you see what happens!.. These boys have the capability to go to the Boro.. they need to play to their potential!.. They have dug themselves a big hole.. they need to take care of business and step it up a little.. I hope they don't get intimidated.. Keep your heads up high boys.. play like every game could be your last!.. Seniors need to lead your team!.. try to set a tone early against Clay and carry it on to the region!.. I hope to see a JC pickett rematch in the second round..

Well well well, you people from Jackson Co talk a lot... but you gotta back it up.... yeah we went with the underdogs - Clarkrange - and they won... well i guess we'll see Clarkrange in the finals. JC what were you thinking? You can't underestimate no one. You have to take one game at a time. Never look past no one. We will be your district champs.

QUOTE(catchpc10 @ Feb 17 2007 - 03:00 PM) 826376476[/snapback]Yeah they beat #1 Friendship last year and still didn't make it to sub-state. Best of my memory Pickett did. Friendship would have been no better than 4th in our district last year. You've got big words for a team who can't finish any better than 3rd.

so you went one game farther and got clobbered but i guess in our eyes that makes pc great

QUOTE(senator @ Feb 18 2007 - 02:23 PM) 826377684[/snapback]so you went one game farther and got clobbered but i guess in our eyes that makes pc great

JC would have gotten beat by Grace Bapitist last year as well. Its about having the chance to go to state, and jackson lost that right when they lost to clay co. in the region last year. I think Jackson co was in the bracket with friendship and clay co. last year because they got beat by pickett co. in the semi's of the district, but I've been wrong before. They chocked in tourny time last year, and they did it again in the semi finals this year. Until they do something right, like beat pickett co in the tournament, I won't give them any credit. Congrats to pickett co. for making it to the district championship, for something like 10 straight years.

First of all, being from Clarkrange I am real proud of how our boys are playing. Good fundamental team ball. With all the events from this season, Clarkrange boys deserve a shot at the district title. Second, I think JC people will agree that it was a huge disadvantage for the #1 seeds to have to be off a week before they played. JC boys were rusty, as were Clarkrange girls in their game versus JC. This gave the underdog teams a chance to pull upsets and they did. We have yet to show that we can hang with PC for a full 4 quarters, but if we play smart, we have a shot. Go Buffs!

QUOTE(catchpc10 @ Feb 18 2007 - 05:53 PM) 826377978[/snapback]JC would have gotten beat by Grace Christian last year as well. Its about having the chance to go to state, and jackson lost that right when they lost to clay co. in the region last year. I think Jackson co was in the bracket with friendship and clay co. last year because they got beat by pickett co. in the semi's of the district, but I've been wrong before. They chocked in tourny time last year, and they did it again in the semi finals this year. Until they do something right, like beat pickett co in the tournament, I won't give them any credit. Congrats to pickett co. for making it to the district championship, for something like 10 straight years.

I would not think that JC expects some one like you to give them any credit. There is one thing for sure, PC has not be able to beat them this season. You can talk all you want about last year. This is a different year and different teams.

Not to get off the topic of JC and PC..... But I beleive my boys from the Range have a good shot at winning this. I was at the games when they played Pickett and the half time scores were real close, we were beating Pickett by one at Pickett. If B.J. can keep jis stroke thru all 4 quarters and John and Chris keep rebounding like they have been. And Josh keeps knockin down those corner threes, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Clarkrange won by 10 or more in this one. Wright had a big night from what I heard so theres his big game of the tournaments, so as long as we can keep T.C. and Roddy in check, Clarkrange should bring back the district championships. I'm calling Clarkrange 58- PC 55

Maybe I'm just Biased tho

QUOTE(midtnbb @ Feb 18 2007 - 11:06 PM) 826378682[/snapback]I would not think that JC expects some one like you to give them any credit. There is one thing for sure, PC has not be able to beat them this season. You can talk all you want about last year. This is a different year and different teams.

Clarkrange couldnt beat them in the regular season now could they. Its hard to beat a team 3 times in a season. PC took JC into 2 ot's at their place. Anything can happen during tourney time. Bobcats by 10