Dist 4-AA (who looks good, who's improved

utbaseballfan

QUOTE(utbaseballfan @ Mar 6 2007 - 10:02 PM) 826402903[/snapback]Sullivan has done a GREAT job on their field. However, I can't say that I've seen improvements as far as Catholic's on the field play the past 2 years, maybe a little, but we should give him time. I have, however, seen and heard of many times he's whined to the umpires. Kind of a poor sport. I always hate seeing coaches set a bad example for their kids. Unfortunately, he's not the only coach who is a poor sport that's out there these days.

Glad to see there is someone else who sees where I'm coming from. He's already on most ump's watch list. Certainly not going to help getting any calls down the road when you're riding an ump while getting hammered!. He does an incredible amount of griping and whining. He's more concerned with the field and facilities looking great as opposed to putting a quality product on the field. I guess it's easier to grow grass and build walls than teaching pitching and hitting.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BigDawg09 @ Mar 12 2007 - 10:29 PM) 826409724[/snapback]Irish pounded a woeful Stone Memorial team. Game was called after 5 innings. Probably a long ride back to middle TN. They seemed more like a JV team. At least the Irish pad their record early. AC and Loudon may want to send their JV teams.

What was the score?

• 2 weeks later...

Catholic - 3

Kingston - 2

Catholic is really coming along well after playing kingston in a close one tonight. We will host kingston tommorrow due to there light problems. So come support the irish as we look to pull off another victory against kingston. But dont forget you have to pay unless your (AC). Good Luck and go get'm IRISH.

I'm surprised Loudon beat CAK, especially with their ace Kolinsky on the mound. CAK is loaded with talent and Loudon is a little down this year. I'm not sure how CAK's competition was during Spring Break, but they fared pretty well. CAK beat West early in the season which seemed like a good win, but West isn't great this year and CAK caught West in between 2 district games with Halls. Although Loudon lost both games to Anderson County, both games were close. Maybe Coach Thompson still has that magic touch.

QUOTE(Baseballfan9383 @ Mar 27 2007 - 08:22 AM) 826423730[/snapback]Well for everyones information ANY Player or coach in this district that would like to come watch a game at AC to scout them or just watch a good game gets in free. AC had this same conflict last year and thought that their was an agreement that both parks would let each other in free but i guess someone forgot to tell the evil lady at the gate that when she approached AC players on their way in yelling at them to pay. I am sure catholic doesn't have to worry losing 40 or so dollars off a couple of AC players. But don't worry CHS they bought some drinks and food while they were there. AC players just wanting to come watch a good game on their night off.. But don't worry they will be playing tonight and won't bother you again ( until you play them )

Well im glad we got this out of the way now. So when we come to watch you play you will let our players and coachs in free. Sorry for this misunderstanding. And, we look forward to playing AC as well. It should be a great game. Good Luck and Go Get'm IRISH.