Dist 4-AA (who looks good, who's improved

utbaseballfan

The Redskins played a great game last night handleing CAK's ace pretty well. Seems to me the best pitcher last night was Mcnew from loudon. He keeped the ball down really well and made CAK's hitters hit his pitch. Keenan (sp) seem to leave the ball up alot. Loudon had him in trouble alot but never really had that one big hit to bust it wide open. Deffense looked great for the redskins especially for their third basemen he was a wall over there throwing out everybody.. Great Game Skins

QUOTE(kchs479 @ Mar 27 2007 - 09:26 AM) 826423857[/snapback]Well im glad we got this out of the way now. So when we come to watch you play you will let our players and coachs in free. Sorry for this misunderstanding. And, we look forward to playing AC as well. It should be a great game. Good Luck and Go Get'm IRISH.

Well for AC and Catholic, Loudon lets coaches and players in free also so don't be afraid to come watch us play either.. The door is always open!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catholic continues to look ok vs. poor to average teams. Poor defense and lack of quality pitching will come back to bite them. What will they do against quality pitching from Byrge, Pack, McNew, Littleton, Kolinsky etc.???? In a word, STRUGGLE! Can't feast on BP pitching from here on out in the district.

QUOTE(Baseballfan9383 @ Mar 27 2007 - 07:22 AM) 826423730[/snapback]Well for everyones information ANY Player or coach in this district that would like to come watch a game at AC to scout them or just watch a good game gets in free. AC had this same conflict last year and thought that their was an agreement that both parks would let each other in free but i guess someone forgot to tell the evil lady at the gate that when she approached AC players on their way in yelling at them to pay. I am sure catholic doesn't have to worry losing 40 or so dollars off a couple of AC players. But don't worry CHS they bought some drinks and food while they were there. AC players just wanting to come watch a good game on their night off.. But don't worry they will be playing tonight and won't bother you again ( until you play them )

Each ballpark handles their gate differently. I would expect some courtesy to be given to any player of any sport when it is their "season" to play. For example, I wouldn't expect a football player to get in free during a basketball game. Nor would I expect a baseball player to get in free to a soccer game. But I would expect baseball players to get in free to baseball games within their respective districts. This is only proper etiquette. As for your other comments, I find it bothersome to call the Catholic lady, evil, but unfortunately I know the lady you speak of as she has been outspoken at our park as well. Has anyone heard of ugly language from that side as well? Looks like their priest would put a stop to ungodly matters.

How do you expect us to pay for the shrine to Coach Sullivan if you cheapskates from AC and Loudon keep trying to get in for free? All that money might help us pay for the best coach in the district. Maybe it's time you all learned what it's all about. As for Byrge telling the "evil lady" that her mouth was "pretty much assuring us of 2 azz-whoopins", we'll see big boy. It's easy to talk back to the mouthy evil, old lady. LET'S SEE HOW YOU DO WHEN YOU FACE OUR BIG BATS! Maybe that will shut you all up! Quit whining and pay. Maybe Loudon let's you in free-you get what you pay for! That's about what their baseball is worth. WE ARE UNDEFEATED IN THE DISTRICT RIGHT NOW! Ponzurick and Irwin will show you the truth from the mound. Irwin may embarass you all and show why he transfered. BRING IT!!!!!!

QUOTE(GoldGlove4 @ Mar 29 2007 - 09:43 PM) 826426203[/snapback]ok first of all i saw catholic play! and i dont really see yall gettin a run well actually a hit.... hey do me this when yall can get over that bp pitching and get on his level and hit oh i dont know 90 well see how them big bats look then! and you do have a very good coach i will give you that! and he did promise that lady an azz whippin and i will promise you we wont let up and he wont let up! so sleep good the next week because when you play us i promise you will be shaking that night when you have to face BYRGE!

Are you serious? Did you see how bad we beat Webb? We lit up AJ Kirby for 12 runs. He's much better than Byrge. He's already signed with Tennessee Tech! Does Byrge hit or do they DH for him? He better hope he doesn't bat because Coach Sullivan may stick one (or more) in his ear hole for talking like he did to Coach Hollander's wife. 90 .... dropping the ball off how high a building? He's hardly even pitched this year. He barely beat Loudon for gosh sakes. You're absolutely right we have a better coach, hasn't Guinn only coached one year-he's still learning. Maybe he should take some notes during our games as much as he comes to scout. He can almost get a free clinic without having to pay. Maybe he's smarter than you all since he's obviously worried about the Irish! Won't let up ..from what. It'll be just like football-over early! The only thing shaking will be the fences when Irwin and Washington are bouncing balls off them!

QUOTE(BigDawg09 @ Mar 29 2007 - 11:22 PM) 826426266[/snapback]Are you serious? Did you see how bad we beat Webb? We lit up AJ Kirby for 12 runs. He's much better than Byrge. He's already signed with Tennessee Tech!

Are you kidding? I wouldn't be bragging about beating Webb this year. They lost 8 out of 9 starters from last year's team. And AJ Kirby isn't going to Tech to pitch, he just pitches for Webb because really they need him. Catholic better not get too overconfident when they play Anderson County, or it will be a short game.

QUOTE(BigDawg09 @ Mar 29 2007 - 09:22 PM) 826426266[/snapback]Are you serious? Did you see how bad we beat Webb? We lit up AJ Kirby for 12 runs. He's much better than Byrge. He's already signed with Tennessee Tech! Does Byrge hit or do they DH for him?

AJ is no where close to Byrge.

QUOTE(utbaseballfan @ Mar 31 2007 - 09:20 AM) 826427051[/snapback]Are you kidding? I wouldn't be bragging about beating Webb this year. They lost 8 out of 9 starters from last year's team. And AJ Kirby isn't going to Tech to pitch, he just pitches for Webb because really they need him. Catholic better not get too overconfident when they play Anderson County, or it will be a short game.

After we sweep Loudon, we will be ready for the Mavericks. Bryge may regret threatening us with the azz whoopin by then. Nice class talking that way to our Asst. Coach's wife! You probably won't pitch at Catholic anyway since you can't handle our student section. They would have you rattled. Guess they'll save you to pitch at home where it's safer for you anyway!

At least AJ Kirby is going to a good school like TN Tech. Byrge has Roane State written all over him. Also don't think they lost 8 out of 9 starters. I know for sure that AJ and Bo both started last year and several others started several games but they are weaker than usual I'll admit.

Anybody else find it funny on this thread how the BigDawg went from Catholic not having a coach only a groundskeeper and they are only winning because of opponent bp pitching to the reverse psychology approach of their going to sweep Loudon and kill AC. Just makes you go hmmm. Maybe the BigDawg really has an ax to grind with the program.

QUOTE(kjo2000 @ Apr 1 2007 - 08:23 PM) 826427861[/snapback]Anybody else find it funny on this thread how the BigDawg went from Catholic not having a coach only a groundskeeper and they are only winning because of opponent bp pitching to the reverse psychology approach of their going to sweep Loudon and kill AC. Just makes you go hmmm. Maybe the BigDawg really has an ax to grind with the program.

You're right about me switching some. I still don't think we have a "great" coach as some other people said but he is a "great" groundskeeper. I was more making fun of how much the coach from AC has come to scout in the past. I don't think he has anything else to do but it makes him look like he's worried about us. We still haven't seen good pitching but are killing the ball. The problem I have is that Sullivan has sold out the program & positions for $$$$$. They make announcements in school that "WE ARE UNDEFEATED IN THE DISTRICT, BEAT WEBB, WERE SAYING WE WERE UNDEFEATED OVERALL UNTIL WE WENT TO FL." bla, bla ,bla.... Some body is blowing smoke up somebodies rear. Overated comes to mind! Still think we'll sweep Loudon and split with AC because of how well we're hitting.