Congrats Mike Bell

LifeisGood4

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chattcity @ Feb 18 2007 - 02:27 PM) 826377553[/snapback]Bell and Goss exemplify what Baylor-McCallie wrestlers generally are (or should be). Two class acts--two bad both of them could not win state championships.

Ditto! I am glad Mike decided to come to Chatt. It has been a great pleasure being associated with Mike and his Parents. Zach is as good as they come. Great Luck to both in the future( although I dont really think either will need it.)

QUOTE(Raider76 @ Feb 18 2007 - 07:59 PM) 826378083[/snapback]Ditto! I am glad Mike decided to come to Chatt. It has been a great pleasure being associated with Mike and his Parents. Zach is as good as they come. Great Luck to both in the future( although I dont really think either will need it.)

does anyone know if Mike will wrestle at the next level? i know Zach has been batting the idea around but wondered about Mike...

QUOTE(chattaboogieboy @ Feb 18 2007 - 11:18 PM) 826378592[/snapback]does anyone know if Mike will wrestle at the next level? i know Zach has been batting the idea around but wondered about Mike...

I'm thinking about it. It kinda depends on the school. I am going to try and contact the coach at Duke sometime this week. Also, if Zach is going to be training for seniors, junior olympics, etc...please reply and let me know b/c I would love to workout with him.

QUOTE(mike140 @ Feb 18 2007 - 11:37 PM) 826378632[/snapback]I'm thinking about it. It kinda depends on the school. I am going to try and contact the coach at Duke sometime this week. Also, if Zach is going to be training for seniors, junior olympics, etc...please reply and let me know b/c I would love to workout with him.

jeez mike way to be sneeky about your screen name, and way to post in the topic when you are the topic. i mean honestly i might have to start a whole new forum about this.

QUOTE(mike140 @ Feb 18 2007 - 11:37 PM) 826378632[/snapback]I'm thinking about it. It kinda depends on the school. I am going to try and contact the coach at Duke sometime this week. Also, if Zach is going to be training for seniors, junior olympics, etc...please reply and let me know b/c I would love to workout with him.

hey mike...i'll give Zach the message and tell him to get on here in his spare time to see what's going on. good match Friday...

QUOTE(LifeisGood4 @ Feb 19 2007 - 12:02 AM) 826378669[/snapback]jeez mike way to be sneeky about your screen name, and way to post in the topic when you are the topic. i mean honestly i might have to start a whole new forum about this.

"I am gonna drop a bomb on Maddie!"

QUOTE(LifeisGood4 @ Feb 19 2007 - 12:02 AM) 826378669[/snapback]jeez mike way to be sneeky about your screen name, and way to post in the topic when you are the topic. i mean honestly i might have to start a whole new forum about this.

I could not agree more. Both are class acts as most are. It is nice to write about the many class acts involved in this sport as opposed to the other. Tremendous win by Bell and the Red Raiders....Well done! Congratulations as well to Goss on a stellar season.

QUOTE(Chattcity @ Feb 18 2007 - 02:27 PM) 826377553[/snapback]Bell and Goss exemplify what Baylor-McCallie wrestlers generally are (or should be). Two class acts--two bad both of them could not win state championships.