District 6-A Tournament Championship

ReturnOfRackem

QUOTE(THELEGEND @ Feb 20 2007 - 08:11 AM) 826380627[/snapback]CSAS is playing really well right now. I think they are finally starting to peak at the right time. If they continue to play the way they have been playing they should win easily tonight. If they don't it could be interesting because championships just aren't given to you.

CSAS can do all they want in their weak district, but they haven't proven they can beat Grace, and they sure haven't proven they can even compete with Temple, so I wouldn't exactly talk to much.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(gofish12 @ Feb 20 2007 - 07:20 AM) 826380633[/snapback]CSAS can do all they want in their weak district, but they haven't proven they can beat Grace, and they sure haven't proven they can even compete with Temple, so I wouldn't exactly talk to much.

He never said anything about beating Grace or Temple in that post.

why yall dont want to give us no credit. just cause they beat us in the regular season dont mean they gonna beat us again. this is the tourny and thats when we start to click. they may win but a blowout. get real. weve got a good game plan going into this game and we will show yall that we can play.

QUOTE(Outburst @ Feb 20 2007 - 11:28 AM) 826380982[/snapback]why yall dont want to give us no credit. just cause they beat us in the regular season dont mean they gonna beat us again. this is the tourny and thats when we start to click. they may win but a blowout. get real. weve got a good game plan going into this game and we will show yall that we can play.

lol you are funny do you think anyone is going to take you all serious thats like us complaining about Temple not respecting us when they have blasted us twice this year

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Feb 20 2007 - 11:50 AM) 826381031[/snapback]lol you are funny do you think anyone is going to take you all serious thats like us complaining about Temple not respecting us when they have blasted us twice this year

ok dude. i told you it wouldnt be a blowout. but you laughed at me. like i said. they may win but it wouldnt be a blowout. we had a good gameplan. just came up a little short.

QUOTE(Outburst @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:08 AM) 826382643[/snapback]ok dude. i told you it wouldnt be a blowout. but you laughed at me. like i said. they may win but it wouldnt be a blowout. we had a good gameplan. just came up a little short.

it doesnt matter if you loose by 1 or by 100 blowout or not you still lost so the gameplan wasnt good enough but congrats on second good luck with 21st

QUOTE(keep dreamin @ Feb 22 2007 - 01:53 AM) 826384082[/snapback]it doesnt matter if you loose by 1 or by 100 blowout or not you still lost so the gameplan wasnt good enough but congrats on second good luck with 21st

gameplan was good enough. execution was not good enough. remind me again where rh finished in the tourny. good luck in your one and done region trip against Temple.

QUOTE(Outburst @ Feb 22 2007 - 12:48 PM) 826384588[/snapback]gameplan was good enough. execution was not good enough. remind me again where rh finished in the tourny. good luck in your one and done region trip against Temple.

thank you we need all the luck and help we can get, we finished 4th you idiot do you think it bothers us? 4th is better than 5th is it not? IF you beat 21st you will loose your naxt game so why are talking about us playing 1 game you will play 2 at the max, you CAN NOT beat csas,temple, or grace so its back to the park