Can anyone in 12A hang with Culleoka? Or anyone in 11A

ckc20

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Feb 19 2007 - 02:18 AM) 826378828[/snapback]And Collinwood isn't a very good team either. True, its hard to beat a GOOD team 3 times in a year, but Culleoka has already beaten Collinwood twice this year, by about 20 each time. Don't see why a third match up wouldn't have the same outcome... Only district 11 team district 12 can hope to beat in the regions is Cornersville.

You obviously don't know anything about basketball if you don't think Collinwood has a good team. They play together as a team. They are not selfish. That is not something you can find in a boys team these days. True Cully beat them twice but Collinwood can definitely hang with them. I think this might be the best game of the tournament.

QUOTE(atthebuzzer @ Feb 21 2007 - 05:14 PM) 826383267[/snapback]It's a good thing bballer13 don't have any money riding on the Culleoka games, picks against them every game, pretty funny actually. And last time I checked just because you "hang" with a team it still goes in the loss column.

LOL... i hope the culleoka team doesn't have as big of a head as their fans. they might just beat themselves. HA. good luck to all at region.

QUOTE(Warrior_08 @ Feb 21 2007 - 09:10 PM) 826383622[/snapback]bballer13 why do u always gotta dog on Cully u always pull for the opposite team why can't u just give credit where its due

I have given credit to Cully, in another thread I said COngrats to Cully...and not everyone from Maury Co or Columbia has to cheer for Cully..

Right now, Cully is winning with sophmores and juniors. They are making a good run this year and I hope they keep winning. But what alot of people don't understand is that this is not even "The year". Next year is Cullys year. If they all stay together, I don't think there will be a team in the state to touch'em or shouldn't. It should be above the rim play all game. Guess we'll see.

QUOTE(ckc20 @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:21 PM) 826383862[/snapback]Right now, Cully is winning with sophmores and juniors. They are making a good run this year and I hope they keep winning. But what alot of people don't understand is that this is not even "The year". Next year is Cullys year. If they all stay together, I don't think there will be a team in the state to touch'em or shouldn't. It should be above the rim play all game. Guess we'll see.

Doubt they win the state, this year or next.