Cascade vs. Forrest

FridayMainEvent

I'm going to stay with my Champions on this one. They are playing really good ball right now and I think it is there's to lose. Having said that, if they don't come out and play hard it could easily turn into an ugly game. Forrest is well Coached as they are in all sports, but I don't think they have as much talent 1-7 as Cascade. Best team doesn't always win, but I think it's our year!

Who is your pick? and who do you see winning the consulation game?

My picks:

Cascade by 5

Van Buren by 3

QUOTE(BlueRocket @ Feb 19 2007 - 10:06 AM) 826379022[/snapback]As long as we control the boards and play defense we will get the win. Forrest by 7.

VB by 5.

I say cascade by 5+. Cascade has come a long way the past few weeks. Forrest does not come close to Cascade when you matchup starting five and bench players. If Cascade plays liek they did this past Friday night they will win by more than ten, if they dont Forrest more than capable of putting it on Cascade. With that said good luck to all teams and travel safely.

cascade +5

VB +10

Go Champs

QUOTE(Speedy Claxton @ Feb 19 2007 - 11:22 AM) 826379119[/snapback]I'm going to say that the game will be evenly matched. It'll be determined at the end, and the refs will determine it.

VB by 15+

If your right about the refs determining it, we may be in trouble. We've fallen out of favor with some of the refs it appears sometimes. We play an aggressive full court press alot and if they are calling real tight, that will probably favor Forrest.