maroonandgrey Where are you Now

BrandonCrump#04fan

Hey maroonandgrey the play with Cody you keep crying about should have resulted in a jump ball with Kieth Cradic.

Just because Keith contested a layup got a hold of the ball.

and both men fell to the ground is not undercutting someone.

I was 20 feet away from that play.This is a great example of how somebody comes on here and lies to all the people who were not at the game. LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BrandonCrump#04fan @ Feb 20 2007 - 06:58 PM) 826381620[/snapback]I am not speaking for Volunteer I am speaking for myslef. You just Asumed and you know what that makes you...Dont Speak out of turn.

I wasn't aware you had to take a number and stand in line in order to post on CoachT. Good thing you don't because judging by some of the posts I have seen on here from you Volunteer fans, they certainly don't teach English over there, so if I was a betting man I would "assume" they don't teach too much math either!

Like I said, SHUT UP! You guys lost for the THIRD time this year. Just face it, you will ALWAYS be the small, Hawkins County, redneck school, that can't beat DB!

QUOTE(BrandonCrump#04fan @ Feb 20 2007 - 06:36 PM) 826381600[/snapback]Hey maroonandgrey the play with Cody you keep crying about should have resulted in a jump ball with Kieth Cradic.

Just because Keith contested a layup got a hold of the ball.

and both men fell to the ground is not undercutting someone.

I was 20 feet away from that play.This is a great example of how somebody comes on here and lies to all the people who were not at the game. LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that same play...he wasnt even going for the ball at first and the ball just happened to be after he was wrapped around Coty....the coach wanted a jump ball but seems hard to get a jump ball when he has the player bear hugged...even the radio announcers (AM910) agreed it should have been an intentional.

That dosen't even include the play where the guy just ran under him without going for the ball and took him down.

And by the way...the Volunteer thread was started by a Central fan that WAS at the game and commented on by more people that WERE at the game.

I agree the game is long over but here is the thing you have an idiot fan who is running his mouth about something he looks foolish about. This Thread was replying to him since the other one was closed. I am not talking about the game as far as the scoreboad goes. DB was the winner and Probably the better team and they earned the victory. I will even go as far to say iI wish DB Luck Against Tennessee High. The fact is still that you have no horse in this race bud.

like i said this Thread was opened for Maroonandgray

QUOTE(BrandonCrump#04fan @ Feb 20 2007 - 07:15 PM) 826381646[/snapback]I agree the game is long over but here is the thing you have an idiot fan who is running his mouth about something he looks foolish about. This Thread was replying to him since the other one was closed. I am not talking about the game as far as the scoreboad goes. DB was the winner and Probably the better team and they earned the victory. I will even go as far to say iI wish DB Luck Against Tennessee High. The fact is still that you have no horse in this race bud.

like i said this Thread was opened for Maroonandgray

There was a reason the other thread got closed....like in basketball there are some rules to play by..and I'm sure it wont be long before you get this one closed as well...

I have to say it almost makes me tingle to think I have my own thread....geee

QUOTE(BobSegar @ Feb 20 2007 - 06:00 PM) 826381626[/snapback]I wasn't aware you had to take a number and stand in line in order to post on CoachT. Good thing you don't because judging by some of the posts I have seen on here from you Volunteer fans, they certainly don't teach English over there, so if I was a betting man I would "assume" they don't teach too much math either!

Like I said, SHUT UP! You guys lost for the THIRD time this year. Just face it, you will ALWAYS be the small, Hawkins County, redneck school, that can't beat DB!

After reading this, I can't believe I've had something pulled from CoachT before, never said anything half this harsh.

QUOTE(maroonandgrey @ Feb 20 2007 - 07:22 PM) 826381659[/snapback]There was a reason the other thread got closed....like in basketball there are some rules to play by..and I'm sure it wont be long before you get this one closed as well...

I have to say it almost makes me tingle to think I have my own thread....geee

haha maroonandgrey you are so lucky, i wish i were you