District 2-AA Tournament

One Grizzly Fan

QUOTE(jcflash @ Feb 22 2007 - 10:12 PM) 826385202[/snapback]I hope Rutledge does well. What a crazy district tourney. We had the lead with 10 seconds left, Rutledge shouldn't have gotten a shot off with 3 fouls to give. But, hey, guess what, they did and it luckily went in. Congrats to Skylar. We swept Rutledge this year, but knew they would be tough. Also congrats to Spencer Beaty, Coach of the Year. GP's future looks great. Good luck to PF, Rut, Claib, and the Gap.

You guys did great to win the district but come saturday night everyone is equal.I think the Buffs win by 2.GO BUFFS!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(GO BUFFS @ Feb 22 2007 - 10:38 PM) 826385263[/snapback]You guys did great to win the district but come saturday night everyone is equal.I think the Buffs win by 2.GO BUFFS!!

Rutledge by at least 7...probably more. They have really gotten things rolling the last few weeks with the exception of the loss to the Gap on Senior night.