Region 4AA Tournament

timbdp

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(OldCatFan @ Feb 20 2007 - 10:46 PM) 826382128[/snapback]LA--67 DCA--52, Station Camp--60 Dekalb--58, White House--72 Upperman--55, Smith--60 Greenbrier--52. GO BIG BLUE!!!

LA by 18,White House by 14,Station Camp by 7, and Smith by 8. Good guessing wouldn't you say?? Hey BenStiller--I hear Wal-mart is having a big broom sale!!

QUOTE(timbdp @ Feb 24 2007 - 09:21 PM) 826387824[/snapback]Region Semifinals at Upperman

White House vs Smith Co

LA vs Station Camp

any predictions?

I think both games are going to be down to the last second... Because I am from Smith Co. I am going to go with Smith County.. I mean WH is very beatable... Even though they are playing pretty solid... And with SC missing Jenkins it will be in LA's favor I think... Even though they have played great without him.... I see LA going away with this one... But both games close... GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

QUOTE(timbdp @ Feb 24 2007 - 09:21 PM) 826387824[/snapback]Region Semifinals at Upperman

White House vs Smith Co

LA vs Station Camp

any predictions?

My predictions are as follows:

White House over Smith Co. and Station Camp over Livingston

Then finals be Station Camp over White House

This may not happen because Livingston and Smith Co. is use to playing on Upperman's floor. If Livingston plays like they are able to they will win. It they don't then Station Camp will blow them out of the gym. Again I may be wrong.