Region 6-AAA

cobrafan90

Don't be so quick to underestimate Franklin. They lost on a last-second shot the last time they played McGavock and they are getting contributions for kids that haven't played much all season.

I think that Centennial has a chance against Antioch if Kelly and Harris come to play big-time. They can do okay on the twin towers and McLemore can spot-up shoot very well...I doubt it will happen, but I believe that CHS will be rocking for that game...when is it played anyway?

I would pick the winners as follows:

FIRST ROUND

Whites Creek

Franklin

Antioch

McGavock

SECOND ROUND

Antioch

Franklin

FINALS

Antioch

QUOTE(donathan5507 @ Feb 20 2007 - 10:25 PM) 826382047[/snapback]Don't be so quick to underestimate Franklin. They lost on a last-second shot the last time they played McGavock and they are getting contributions for kids that haven't played much all season.

I think that Centennial has a chance against Antioch if Kelly and Harris come to play big-time. They can do okay on the twin towers and McLemore can spot-up shoot very well...I doubt it will happen, but I believe that CHS will be rocking for that game...when is it played anyway?

I would pick the winners as follows:

FIRST ROUND

Whites Creek

Franklin

Antioch

McGavock

SECOND ROUND

Antioch

Franklin

FINALS

Antioch

First round action begins Saturday at 7 pm at the top two seeds home courts. WC, Franklin, McGavock, and Centennial all host games.

It'll be interesting to see if the fast pace running teams are able to run certain teams out of the gym or will they be methodically picked apart by cuts, screens and backdoors. I think it will be fun to watch and see. McGavock, Whites Creek and Franklin look to be the favorites, but don't count out Antioch, if they get on a good streak they can make a run too. I just wish all the games were at one site, b/c I would like to see all of them!!! Good Luck to all teams that have made it to region!!!