Region 5-AAA Tournament @ Beech

Midstate

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Springfield from what I hear really showed them selves after getting stomped in the ground. hear utley went after a ref and different things... I guess they cant take they are just an average team.. it doesnt really matter because they arent going anywhere anyways... at the end all that matters is if you are in the boro or not. this is what will happen in the semifinals game

Clarksville 72 Lavergene 55

Mt Juliet 70 wilson central 56

Clarksville wins the region.... its that easy@!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(watcher16 @ Feb 25 2007 - 10:32 PM) 826389474[/snapback]Springfield from what I hear really showed them selves after getting stomped in the ground. hear utley went after a ref and different things... I guess they cant take they are just an average team.. it doesnt really matter because they arent going anywhere anyways... at the end all that matters is if you are in the boro or not. this is what will happen in the semifinals game

You heard wrong!!! Utley, Jackson, I think 2 others went to the middle of the court cause I think they thought that they would get a applause for being a senior and thats his and alot others last game, cause most of the crowd was still there. Then he and the other 3 or so saw the rest of the team go into the locker room and he followed. As soon as the horn blew for the game to be over the refs ran to the locker room, cause alot of fans were ready to give'em a earful. Then the officers made sure no one got into the door were they were. No one said a word to the refs

QUOTE(timbdp @ Feb 24 2007 - 09:47 PM) 826387874[/snapback]Tuesday, February 27th @ Beech

6:00 pm - #1 Clarksville vs. #2 Lavergne

7:30 pm - #3 Mt. Juliet vs. #1 Wilson Central

any predictions?

Clarksville over La Vergne

Wilson Central over Mt. Juliet

FINAL: Clarksville over Wilson Central

The Wildcats have pretty much been thumping opponents by very large margins and can be extremely explosive. The game with Gallatin was close going into the 4th quarter and Clarksville won by 20. Explosive offense (inside and on the perimeter) and a tough, stingy defense. The Wildcats could very well win the State and have the talent to do so but I also think CHS has had even more talented teams in the past than this one and they did not win the State (Ex. the team which included current Minnesota Timberwolves, Trenton Hassel, and Phoenix Suns, Shaun Marion).

QUOTE(watcher16 @ Feb 25 2007 - 10:32 PM) 826389474[/snapback]Springfield from what I hear really showed them selves after getting stomped in the ground. hear utley went after a ref and different things... I guess they cant take they are just an average team.. it doesnt really matter because they arent going anywhere anyways... at the end all that matters is if you are in the boro or not. this is what will happen in the semifinals game

Clarksville 68 - Lavergne 57

Wilson Central 52 - Mount Juliet 49

QUOTE(ut18vols @ Feb 26 2007 - 08:25 AM) 826389719[/snapback]You heard wrong!!! Utley, Jackson, I think 2 others went to the middle of the court cause I think they thought that they would get a applause for being a senior and thats his and alot others last game, cause most of the crowd was still there. Then he and the other 3 or so saw the rest of the team go into the locker room and he followed. As soon as the horn blew for the game to be over the refs ran to the locker room, cause alot of fans were ready to give'em a earful. Then the officers made sure no one got into the door were they were. No one said a word to the refs

Yeah well you are a springfield fan so of course you are going to take up for them.... and plus you are the water boy so again u will take up for them. abuch of bandits in springfield that dont know how to take loosing...

QUOTE(Kevin38 @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:16 AM) 826389877[/snapback]Yeah well you are a springfield fan so of course you are going to take up for them.... and plus you are the water boy so again u will take up for them. abuch of bandits in springfield that dont know how to take loosing...

Well if someone talked abut your team Im sure you would defend them. I was on the court as soon as the horn blew, I had my face painted if you want to know who I am. I was on the court so i could congratualte the 10 seniors and I was talking to Utley and the others after the game and I saw he didnt show himself and try to talk to the refs.