chattanooga

richardis#1

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soddy has an awesome team....They are the defending state champs and are the measuring stick that every team wants to beat. As a result they get everyones best shot. Teams feel like if they can play with Soddy, they can play with anyone. They had a tough weekend, but you know what, today everones record is 0-0.

QUOTE(kksdad @ Mar 11 2007 - 09:00 AM) 826407922[/snapback]Soddy has an awesome team....They are the defending state champs and are the measuring stick that every team wants to beat. As a result they get everyones best shot. Teams feel like if they can play with Soddy, they can play with anyone. They had a tough weekend, but you know what, today everones record is 0-0.

Who did Soddy play? What was the score? I heard Hixson was there too. Who did they play & how did they do? Who else was there?

I saw some of the Beech/Soddy Game did not look like the Soddy team I have seen in the past too many walks too many errors but it's a playdy and its early but thier coach was not happy and let them know it, as far as Hixson they looked good but I'm not sure of the talent they were pooled with.

QUOTE(thinkinboutit @ Mar 11 2007 - 09:48 PM) 826408461[/snapback]Who did Soddy play? What was the score? I heard Hixson was there too. Who did they play & how did they do? Who else was there?