Region 7 district 14, who are the top two?

Laydown

Bradford High School

Dresden High School

Dyer Co. High School

Dyersburg High School

Gibson Co. High School

Gleason High School

Greenfield High School

Humboldt High School

Lake Co. High School

Milan High School

Obion Co. Central High School

Peabody High School

South Fulton High School

Union City High School

Westview High School I believe Dyersburg and Westview will top the district

Most of those teams do not even have soccer programs. The only teams are Westview, Dyersburg, Milan, Peabody, Dyer and Gibson. I think Westview will definitely be the strongest. Then between Dyersburg and Milan. I heard Milan has a few guys from Senegal that will help them out some. Peabody's best player from last year moved to Westview, so I would think they will be down. Dyersburg lost a lot from last year, but they have some young talent and will probably improve as the season progresses.

QUOTE(Svebakken @ Feb 22 2007 - 12:11 PM) 826384543[/snapback]Most of those teams do not even have soccer programs. The only teams are Westview, Dyersburg, Milan, Peabody, Dyer and Gibson. I think Westview will definitely be the strongest. Then between Dyersburg and Milan. I heard Milan has a few guys from Senegal that will help them out some. Peabody's best player from last year moved to Westview, so I would think they will be down. Dyersburg lost a lot from last year, but they have some young talent and will probably improve as the season progresses.

Steve what are the teams in District 14 that will be in the Jackson Jamboree on March 3rd?

Will any of them be playing each other?

Also do you see any good preseason matchups?

Milan, Westview, and Dyersburg are the only 3 from Distict 14 that will be at the jamboree.

Milan plays Scotts Hill, Chester, and Dyersburg.

Westview plays USJ, St.Benedict, and JCS.

I think the USJ vs. Westview will be a good match. They have to be two of the favorites, early on, to go to state from the west.

I'll also be anxious to see how Northside does in the jamboree. I've seen a few guys on here saying that they will be one of the top teams this year in the West. They play Madison, then Sheffield, then FRA. They will have their hands full. Anyways, it should be a great day of soccer next Saturday.