Lookout Valley Tourny

baseball100

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(baseball100 @ Feb 22 2007 - 02:06 PM) 826384684[/snapback]I know its still a little bit away, But what all teams are in it ?? And who do you think will win it.

The Yellow Jackets will win it.

THE COALFIELD YELLOW JACKETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(baseball100 @ Feb 22 2007 - 02:06 PM) 826384684[/snapback]I know its still a little bit away, But what all teams are in it ?? And who do you think will win it.

The Yellow Jackets will win it.

THE COALFIELD YELLOW JACKETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(baseball100 @ Feb 23 2007 - 10:56 AM) 826385731[/snapback]I dont think coalfield has ever played down there be4. I dont think they know what they are getting in 2.

Coalfield is keenly aware of what they are "getting into" everytime they hit the field or court. That is why they prepare for the games to the best of their ability. Further, the history of this baseball program is, well, heavily traditional. They have been to the big dance and won a State Championship. The guys that played in the program during those years are still around and some are in charge. So yeah, they know what they are in for, and really to tell you the truth, probably have ignored your hype.

Oh, and I see where Mt. Pleasant will be there. Hope so we have met them since the State several years ago. Good program also.

QUOTE(ballslinger21 @ Feb 24 2007 - 09:28 PM) 826387700[/snapback]when i heard coalfield was going to lookout valley i knew right then they were going to take home the trophy.

didnt you hear, they just cancelled the season and declared Coalfield that over all state champion. so i guess we can all start practicing football.. its a shame, i was really looking forward to seeing some good baseball this season.. o well

QUOTE(c_howard45 @ Feb 26 2007 - 11:13 AM) 826389977[/snapback]What teams are in it this year?

I think the home team wins!

Lookout Valley didn't loose much from last year I don't think.

Rockwood had a pretty good team and only lost 1 or 2 players.

I have no idea about Coalfield but according to others posting they are very good, I can only take them at their word.

Collinwood and Columbia Academy were there last year but I don't know if they will be their again or not.

Mt.Pleasant will bring a solid team. They could do well if everything falls into place. They also only lost a couple or three starters.