Richland vs Summertown

meg25

QUOTE(BLUESTREAK @ Feb 27 2007 - 06:38 PM) 826392244[/snapback]I would like to clarify something to all Richland basketball players and parents:The Richland Athletic Booster Club offered to pay half of the expenses for the state tournament trip, that's the way it's been done in the past the booster club pays half and the school pays the other half, since that agreement was made Mrs.McMasters has backed up and said she couldn't pay her half that she could only pay for the buses. President Coggin had previously told her he could call a special meeting to discuss the matter but she didn't want him to. So do the players get to go a week from tomorrow? nobody knows. concerned parents need to call the school.

Thanks for the information. My daughter said that Mr. Horn and Mr. Pierce both said that they were going. She may have misunderstood. What exactly is going on?

What will it cost? What is half the cost? If the school is providing the buses, I would guess the other expenses would be entry fees and food? Do you agree that this would be the other costs?

If the school is providing the buses, figure up what the Booster club will pay and lmk what the difference would be. I am sorry for all the questions. I am going and can carry 5 girls if we need to provide rides. If we need money, email me at jamie_roper@msn.com or send me a message through coacht.

One idea would be that if the school provides transportation, and the booster club provides some money, maybe each player's part would be small and each player could pay. If any player could not pay, I will. I have more money than sense anyway. LMK what I can do to help.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Jamie on this one, it's late and only talked to 1 other parent, her and I both are available for transportation.

I was told there is no fee for any of the girls to attend and that includes the Jr. High team. So we are not talking about a great deal of money..$400-$450. We are very proud of the girls and what they accomplished.

So there is NO reason they should not go.