What AA teams will be on top of the East

Baseballfan9383

QUOTE(Billy_Chapel @ Feb 25 2007 - 09:49 PM) 826389213[/snapback]I would have to go with Rutledge, CAK,and Seymore. These teams would have to be on top of me list.

Wow... How can u put CAK on that list before AC, LOUDON, and GIBBS. CAK didnt even finish in the top 4 of their district last year. They must have improved alot while losing cooper and barnes.. I would go with Rutledge, Seymour, Anderson County, and Gibbs..and CAK would slip in on my list around number 10.

QUOTE(ukwildcat12 @ Feb 25 2007 - 11:17 PM) 826389440[/snapback]Wow... How can u put CAK on that list before AC, LOUDON, and GIBBS. CAK didnt even finish in the top 4 of their district last year. They must have improved alot while losing cooper and barnes.. I would go with Rutledge, Seymour, Anderson County, and Gibbs..and CAK would slip in on my list around number 10.

Well putting CAK before these teams is easy.. AC lost some very key players from last year.. Loudon lost Justin Thomson who was all they had..They only won when he pitched. Don't know much about Gibbs But they would only see them later in the year..

QUOTE(noquarter @ Feb 26 2007 - 12:30 PM) 826390019[/snapback]CAK will be lucky to get out of there district. they lost there only two good hitters last year. I will admit they did get good coach but they just dont have the players.

Thank you noquarter you couldnt have said it any better.... i just think CAK dont have the depth anywhere and kolinsky cant pitch every game... But, i could be wrong..time will tell..

QUOTE(CoachLogan74 @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:37 AM) 826391205[/snapback]guys, AC is better than CAK. Loudon is cake this season without Thompson. But CAK is by no means bad. AC, Seymour and CAK will be tops in the east. And Gibbs? Are you serious?

I think loudon will upset of people this year.. I have followed them for years and every year you think they are down they wined up being pretty good....