Best AA teams in state?

EMbaseball8

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(EMbaseball8 @ Feb 25 2007 - 10:41 PM) 826389345[/snapback]Who are your picks on who wins state this year?

Here is a list of 12 teams that will contend for the state tournment this year.(not in order)

USJ

Covington

Harpeth

Dyersburg

Lexington

Notre Dame

Goodpasture

David Lipscomb

Loudon

Anderson County

Seymour

Rutledge

QUOTE(ukwildcat12 @ Feb 25 2007 - 11:24 PM) 826389457[/snapback]Here is a list of 12 teams that will contend for the state tournment this year.(not in order)

USJ

Covington

Harpeth

Dyersburg

Lexington

Notre Dame

Goodpasture

David Lipscomb

Loudon

Anderson County

Seymour

Rutledge

Good list.. except for Loudon who has nobody and Covington who lost 9 senoirs last year... I will be very suprised to see these two at the end of the year.

QUOTE(Billy_Chapel @ Feb 26 2007 - 08:38 AM) 826389673[/snapback]Good list.. except for Loudon who has nobody and Covington who lost 9 senoirs last year... I will be very suprised to see these two at the end of the year.

Well you gotta put the reigning champs in there...i know they lost 9 seniors which is crucial but u gotta still give them the respect they deserve. Plus, they have a great coaching staff and program prestige.........And, for loudon they actually return alot of impact players this year from last years team. And always give teams trouble in region and sub-state play.

QUOTE(ukwildcat12 @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:01 PM) 826391004[/snapback]Well you gotta put the reigning champs in there...i know they lost 9 seniors which is crucial but u gotta still give them the respect they deserve. Plus, they have a great coaching staff and program prestige.........And, for loudon they actually return alot of impact players this year from last years team. And always give teams trouble in region and sub-state play.

I think Covington could be removed from the list because Dyersburg basiclly murdered them in their first scrimmage game of the year....no disrespect to Covington.

QUOTE(BlackGold07 @ Feb 27 2007 - 08:58 AM) 826391523[/snapback]I think Covington could be removed from the list because Dyersburg basiclly murdered them in their first scrimmage game of the year....no disrespect to Covington.

well as i saw yall didnt murder anybody. if covington would have made the plays it would have been a diff game. it was 3-2 in the third. yall only had 7 hits. Covington had only three. two by elzie and one by bailey. Cov had 8 errors. thats not murderin anybody. thats called cov beat themselves.

The good thing now is everyone is undefeated and hope springs eternal everywhere. Have to see how season plays out, everyone has a chance. How much will players gone from last years team hurt, how much improvement did returning players make, what newcomers are going to have an impact, how will team mesh together--more specualtion than answers in most cases, but this is the time for optimism.

Good luck to all this year--have an injury free successful season. Scrimmages have started, I just glad there is finally a little baseball to watch.

QUOTE(jusdontno @ Feb 27 2007 - 03:15 PM) 826391935[/snapback]The good thing now is everyone is undefeated and hope springs eternal everywhere. Have to see how season plays out, everyone has a chance. How much will players gone from last years team hurt, how much improvement did returning players make, what newcomers are going to have an impact, how will team mesh together--more specualtion than answers in most cases, but this is the time for optimism.

Good luck to all this year--have an injury free successful season. Scrimmages have started, I just glad there is finally a little baseball to watch.

AMEN!!!

Ya'll better watch out for Lexington High Tigers! They have an awesome team and some talented prospects. They lost alot of seniors last year and believe me, the juniors are making up for it. With players like Dale Kizer, Russell Rich, Billy Keck, Mikey Overman, Ryan Johnson, Jordan Dunaway, ect... My money will be on the Tigers for State Champions!