Worst Student Sections

cardinals_09

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lamest, Probably Powells, They just dont get into it on the away games.

Worst (unclassy) Farragut probably the most disrespectful bunch of people I have ever seen at a basketball game they crossed the line many times. I hope one of there students faced some good punishment this time.

Best would be Karns/Halls they make it tough to play

This is only teams in our region i dont know much about others

that Powell Farragut game was nothin. we've gotten much worse. atleast from what we did in the first half. i dont know what we did the second half.

i agree Fultonguy.but i was more disappointed in overall support for the game. no one had anyone there. Farragut had 3 students 2 that had nothing to with basketball or cheerleading. but for the game having been between two undefeated teams no one was there. i guess everyone was watchin UT/Oklahom State game. i got in the car just quick enough to hear Dane's tip in. Fultons students that game didnt even car or cheer at all til there was about :30 left in the game. even then all they did was stand up. thats just my opinion though.

Farragut has had a bad student section at away games. home games are alright. shouldve had more people considering Farragut was pretty good this year. i thought William Blounts was bad when the beat Farragut. they didnt know what to do. and none of their cheers made sense because only 5 or 6 people knew what they were doing. I didnt think Karns' was all that great but it couldve just been that game. West's was garbage. of course the game i went to was over christmas break but there was about 10 students. they were just kind of there. the best id hate to say it but Bearden gets really good basketball support from students. from what i am told they usually always have a good number of students for away games. so my pick for best, even though this is for worst sections, that ive seen would be Bearden

Worst(no one cares) West.

Worst(unclassy) Karns. they called us names. only students to do that. i went to every game but 3 for Farragut and they were the only ones to call us names.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Feb 26 2007 - 09:02 PM) 826390651[/snapback]the best id hate to say it but Bearden gets really good basketball support from students. from what i am told they usually always have a good number of students for away games. so my pick for best, even though this is for worst sections, that ive seen would be Bearden

well didnt think id ever hear a compliment from a farragut person. both student sections for a bearden vs farragut are intense and loud and our seniors got there when the gates opened.

i dont hate Bearden except when we play you all. but i do hate HB2021. he got a thread on baseball onto the topic about me getting "ejected". im like this is baseball what are you doing all i did was ask a question.

but Bearden really does have a pretty good one. most of the students that go know the chants so it makes sense. Its pretty cool to see in person.

I still say Karns was mean. so they are the worst.