RBS VS CLARKRANGE

demondog1

Agreed, no need, whatsoever, to lay blame on a high school kid, single out a kid, or a family on a forum such as this. You

(I BLEED RED) obviously think no one reads these or something. CoachT is a wonderful forum for us to express concerns, well-wishes, or show how proud you are of your team. Not to bash coaches or players. RBS has a fine community, be thankful people want to move there to live and/or play, it will help you in the long run. You start bashing those who come in, you may keep someone out who might make a real impact...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mr chs93 @ Feb 27 2007 - 02:01 PM) 826391908[/snapback]Agreed, no need, whatsoever, to lay blame on a high school kid, single out a kid, or a family on a forum such as this. You

(I BLEED RED) obviously think no one reads these or something. CoachT is a wonderful forum for us to express concerns, well-wishes, or show how proud you are of your team. Not to bash coaches or players. RBS has a fine community, be thankful people want to move there to live and/or play, it will help you in the long run. You start bashing those who come in, you may keep someone out who might make a real impact...

Not bashing anyone, just stating FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We done well with our own children last year didn't we and we thought we would do better this year, so whats the varible? GO FIGURE /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(I BLEED RED @ Feb 27 2007 - 03:32 PM) 826392044[/snapback]Not bashing anyone, just stating FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We done well with our own children last year didn't we and we thought we would do better this year, so whats the varible? GO FIGURE /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Clarkrange is the "varible"

QUOTE(I BLEED RED @ Feb 27 2007 - 05:11 PM) 826392169[/snapback]I think we beat Clarkrange last year????????? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

RBS lost all 3 to Clarkrange THIS season, which is what this thread about... yes RBS beat the Lady Buffs in 05/06... But I know where your trying to go by reading your first post and you should stop fishing to land the blame on something that you think was the "variable." All sports teams go through what you are trying to say happened to your RBS team this year, the superior teams get through or work through problems like attitudes, momentum swings in a season, etc. RBS is a real good team, just look at their record, they just didn't play the schedule to help build the "mental toughness", or some may say "character" to win against a good team when not on their best. I'm sure RBS played some bad games this year, but those(I bet) came against lesser teams, so they were still able to get the "W." Teams like Clarkrange or JC lose to ranked AA or AAA schools and can build on those losses. A loss in a season as long as the Basketball season goes, is not always a bad thing for a good team.

i bleed red evidently has sour grapes or a axe to grind,what are you going to do tell all kids that move in they can't play,usally the teams they beat accuse them of recruiting or a local player looses playing time to a better player gets upset but TSSAA has rules to govern ths and every child and its parent should deside whats best and if there not violating any rules then I'm okay with that,AT JC weve gained a few move ins and weve lost several in the last few years,but 40-50% of our population is move ins and I hope some of them want to play sports if they want to.IT'S really funny when teams critize others for recruiting gets one and all of a sudden excuses start, every school has them and sometimes they play sports.

QUOTE(oldawg2013 @ Feb 28 2007 - 07:09 AM) 826392774[/snapback]why fuss when a good ball player moves in and can help your program. that is childish. if a good player moves to your school it should motivate other players to get better. if people wasent so childish they would see this!!!!

Point made, is she a good ball player? Have we not people just as good, that has paid their dues? Got milk I promise you that my roots are MUCH deeper than yours in RBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />