Best of Tennessee

Rocketss

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rocketss @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:49 PM) 826391787[/snapback]Who has the best TEAM in the state? Who will win it all this year?

The "best" team does not always win. All a team has to do is be "better" than their competition when they hit the floor. So many game outcomes can turn on a variety of factors. I do agree the team that wins the championship will have to earn it because they will have overcome all obstacles to be named champions. (Of the teams remaining, I think Riverdale is the one that will outlast all others.)

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Feb 27 2007 - 02:07 PM) 826391925[/snapback]The best team in the state is of course Richland.

Who will win it all, depends on the class.

You know I was going to respond with Richland being the best team in the state. I am a homer. You did not say the best team in the state still playing. ha ha.

In 1A Collinwood

2A Upperman

3A Wilson Central

Today, 09:12 AM Post #3

Medalist

Group: CoachT+

Member No.: 72,560

Well, I have said all year long that Collinwood was the best team in the state so I will pick Collinwood by 7.

Although I would not mind seeing my D11 buddies pull an upset!!

Also, am I the only one having trouble with the THUMB SMILEY????

--------------------

I DO NOT SUFFER FROM INSANITY, I ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!

This was posted jamie this morning at 9:12 on another thread.

flip/flop

QUOTE(dkoons52 @ Feb 27 2007 - 02:23 PM) 826391950[/snapback] Today, 09:12 AM Post #3

Medalist

Group: CoachT+

Member No.: 72,560

Well, I have said all year long that Collinwood was the best team in the state so I will pick Collinwood by 7.

Although I would not mind seeing my D11 buddies pull an upset!!

Also, am I the only one having trouble with the THUMB SMILEY????

--------------------

I DO NOT SUFFER FROM INSANITY, I ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!

This was posted jamie this morning at 9:12 on another thread.

flip/flop

Did i not pick Collinwood again from 1A?????

The best team is just a term used to decribed the team that wins. To said that one team is better than another team can be based only on who these teams have played. In general when we say best teams what we are meaning is which team has the most endurance. The team that become state champions in each division will be the teams that has endured all games until the end.

For this year they will be

1A- Clarkrange

2A- Upperman

3A- Wilson Central

QUOTE(muffin @ Feb 27 2007 - 02:38 PM) 826391969[/snapback]Looks like you picked the same team both times.

Yes, I really do not know what the think about my old friend DKOONS. Is she picking fun at me? Is she being a wise butt, or what?

Hopefully everyone could see me stating Richland first was my way of saying that I support Richland above all other teams, then I made my selections.

I figure she is just picking fun at me. As I recall, I have been the biggest voice concerning her daughter's accomplishments and her daughter being deserving of awards. By the way, her daughter has gotten several due to her hard work and dedication to the game of basketball. She would have more awards, and be a finalist of Miss Basketball, if she had put her own accomplishment's first. But she did not do that. She passed the ball many times when she could have shot. She is a great team player on the court. That is why so many colleges are looking at her. Hopefully she will be a finalist for Ms. Basketball next year. And believe me, she is a humble young lady. She does not know why I make such a fuss about her. But when you see a young lady who gives up her own stats for the team, then that girl deserves praise.

Sorry to get off track again. I just like to brag on a Richland player whenever the opening arrives. That is what it is about, the kids. And Ms. Rachel Glidden deserves a ton of praise.

Now for DKOONS, do you not like me anymore??????? I still admire you!!

OH, on subject. Collinwood is going to win state.