STATE Center Fielders!

volsfan2325

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BGABaseball00 @ Mar 1 2007 - 04:29 PM) 826395469[/snapback]Martinez is quick. I remember playing CBHS last year (Packer dominated... any word on how hes doing at UVA?) and Martinez was a a huge threat on the bases. He had a brother didn't he?

Packer is the Sunday pitcher for UVA and he is currently 2-0. Yes. Martinez had a brother who will probably play in the infield this year.

QUOTE(crackerjack10 @ Mar 2 2007 - 09:04 AM) 826396654[/snapback]springfields outfield really isnt that good they are fast but that dont do any good when you cant catch the ball....

Well, from what ive seen in there scrimage yesterday (friday) they have a really good outfield and they didnt drop nothing at all. There throws from center to 2nd were right to the chest and good speed on the ball...same for left field and right. You were right about them being fast but you were wrong about them not being able to catch and throw because they was doing that to perfection

QUOTE(volsfan2325 @ Mar 2 2007 - 12:59 PM) 826397027[/snapback]alright, well i guess i shall see you there even tho i have no idea who ya are.. but you'll see some talent with those center fielders.. let me know later on who u thought had the best center fielder and outfield combination*

Im number 3 on Gallatin I play Center

QUOTE(crackerjack10 @ Mar 4 2007 - 12:10 PM) 826399319[/snapback]springfield is not that good u have nothing at all to worry about they have three pitchers that throw pretty hard which is kyle and dustin jones and bradley johnson they will throw low to mid 80's all have good junk as well but there hitting will not be there

The pitchers tonight wasnt that good except for the first pitcher that threw. He was number 22 I think? The 2nd pitcher was just horrible he was wild and everything it was crazy! The 3rd pitcher he was good but everything he threw was meat. I was right springfield outfield is good

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(volsfan2325 @ Feb 27 2007 - 06:57 PM) 826392213[/snapback]Who's your favorite Center Fielder in all of the state of Tennessee, and who all have you heard about??

and Who's team has the best outfield combination??

ALSUP KID FROM FRIENDSHIP..I'LL PUT HIM UP AGAINST ANYBODY

SPEED,GLOVE,BAT

HE'S THE BEST I'VE SEEN IN A WHILE, WE PLAYED THEM IN THE WILSON CO. TOURNY THIS WEEK

Has to be USJ's Josh Liles - from what I hear he is playing catcher AND center fielder. I know the kid is great but to get from behind the plate to center in time to make the catches??? Tell me one better!!! Well, maybe I"m exaggerating a little but Josh is fun to watch wherever he plays. Looking good Bruins!