Temple vs. Arts & Sciences

Natural_Gas

Well the loser goes to either Friendship Christian in Lebanon (I'm sure Temple remembers what happened in football, if they play them home or away) or Pickett Co. in Byrdstown (far away, beat Temple by 10 in regular season). All I know about Friendship is that they are 24-5, really hadn't seen them on the CoachT boards. My prediction for the game is Temple by 11.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(global98 @ Feb 28 2007 - 02:34 PM) 826393437[/snapback]CSAS are playing better now than they did last year when they split with Temple. Both teams playing their best will make for a very good game. Certainly Temple is a heavy favorite due to the two games this year and HOME COURT advantage.

home court advantage? please. they don't play at the university. They played at the university this year just as many times as Grace

They walk to the game. Everything is red and white. They dress in the best locker room. They don't have to identify themselves to be admitted. They have shot, played, and sat in that gym more than any other team. Other than their loss to Grace (plural), what other single a team has beaten Temple at the college gym in recent history? Yes, HOME COURT advantage!

okay i see where you are coming from, but they dress in the best locker room because that is the home locker room and Temple is number 1 in Region and they have worn their white jerseys all tournament therefore they have earned the home team's locker room. If CSAS was number 1 they would be coming out of that locker room.

Plus, McGilvary has more seating than any Region 3 team's gym, so it is best to play there.

Temple has worn white so far due to the fact that they are a #1 seed as has CSAS. There has been some confusion I have heard about who will be the home team tomorrow night. It is District 6A's year to host the region but it was moved to Temple without explanation. It really won't matter where you dress or what you wear but how you play. I am sure you agree.

QUOTE(global98 @ Feb 28 2007 - 03:07 PM) 826393484[/snapback]They walk to the game. Everything is red and white. They dress in the best locker room. They don't have to identify themselves to be admitted. They have shot, played, and sat in that gym more than any other team. Other than their loss to Grace (plural), what other single a team has beaten Temple at the college gym in recent history? Yes, HOME COURT advantage!

Howard in Best of Preps.

QUOTE(ragincajun477 @ Feb 28 2007 - 04:53 PM) 826393660[/snapback]why did the tournament move to ttu? i'm sure csas's gym could have handled the crowd (they've done before). and another question. what this i hear about the csas student section having to leave the gym at the csas vs. grace game last night? i know that their fans can get a little rowdy but man, what did they do?

... i dont think it was very nice to ask the patriot fans to move they paid to get in (unlike the football coach from temple who pitched a fit when he couldnt get his wife and tribe of kids in on a tssaa pass at csas 3a baseball game at csas last year) until they reserve seats its an open house. sour grapes to all those who made them move.if the kids were immoral or vulger well ok move um , but they were not .its a ball game not a library get a grip the best team won and that is that the coach that built the program at temple got out just in time he is a great guy and coach and would not have asked those fans to leave just cause they were loud

QUOTE(piratedad @ Feb 28 2007 - 07:38 PM) 826393786[/snapback]... i dont think it was very nice to ask the patriot fans to move they paid to get in (unlike the football coach from temple who pitched a fit when he couldnt get his wife and tribe of kids in on a tssaa pass at csas 3a baseball game at csas last year) until they reserve seats its an open house. sour grapes to all those who made them move.if the kids were immoral or vulger well ok move um , but they were not .its a ball game not a library get a grip the best team won and that is that the coach that built the program at temple got out just in time he is a great guy and coach and would not have asked those fans to leave just cause they were loud

who asked them to leave?

and what happened at the baseball game?