Lake County vs Gleason

sbl0702

QUOTE(Greenfieldfan @ Mar 1 2007 - 03:55 PM) 826395427[/snapback]Palmersville,

Really I do appreciate the offer but I guess I'll hang around Greenfield. I've been here 50 years and I hope that I've got a few more years before they run me off. I realize that Gleason has more than one good player. Candace and Riley (forgive my spelling) are both very good players and have been for years. Jenna, Taylor & Kim have stepped up and arent playing like freshmen. This group is a solid bunch that plays good defense and does all the little things. They have a chemistry that is working, everyone knows there role.

Kayla is up for Miss Basketball and she has worked as hard as anyone I know, I love to watch her play. In my opinion she is the ultimate team player who doesnt care who scores or gets the credit, Kayla's attitude is let's just win. She is a coach and quarterback on the floor. She encourages the younger girls and I notice little things like that.

Randy Frazier is my friend but he is a great coach. Willie Trevathan is my friend and he also is a great coach. I try to give credit where credit is due whether its for Greenfield or whoever. I hate to see Coach Trevathan leave, he is not only a great coach but a good teacher and a role model for our kids. We will miss him. I just hope we can find a coach and person the quality of Coach Trevathan.

Go Gleason!

Greenfieldfan,

You are a great guy. If you were to leave Greenfield, the town would mourn for years to come. Thanks for letting me having some fun at your expense. Thanks for always pulling for sister communities and schools. We appreciate your team spirit. We do hope that Greenfield gets a quality coach - similar to Coach T. and Coach Frazier. On a serious note, thanks for the support you give our school and all the communties of Weakley County. People like you make Weakley County a very special place.

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORIES OF THE PALMERSVILLE PIRATES!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sam_jones @ Mar 1 2007 - 10:23 AM) 826394818[/snapback]DOES ANY FRESHMAN START FOR GLEASON? WHO ARE THE JUNIORS STARTERS? ANYBODY KNOW WHO MADE THE REGION TEAM BESIDES GLEASON PLAYERS?

Taylor Stout & Jenna Frazier are the 2 freshmen starters, & Riley Auvenshine is the junior starter. The All Region players I remember are Kayla, Candace, & Riley (Gleason), Kinney & Wallace (LC), Addy Greer (WC), Brooke ? (Clarksburg), Anna Trull (McKenzie), & Jessica Willis (Bruceton).

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(sam_jones @ Feb 28 2007 - 09:34 PM) 826394102[/snapback][

ARE YOU KIDDIN? I SAW THESE 2 TEAMS PLAY FOR THE FIRST TIME> NEITHER ONE OF THEM IWLL GET MUCH FURTHER!! GLEASON - STATE CHAMPS???? I DON"T THINK SO>

Looks like Ol' Sambo doesn't know too much, Lol!!!! Just had to bring this up for you!!! Gleason 2007 State Champs!!!! Kayla Hudson 2007 Miss Basketball and State Tourney MVP, how sweet it is!!!