moore co. vs. culleoka region 6a finals broadcast

mchssro594

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(matt_24 @ Mar 1 2007 - 09:29 PM) 826396091[/snapback]Congrats to Cully on a huge win! Cully came out firing in the 3rd quarter and pretty much shut Jean down in the 2nd half, which was big. Congrats also to Moore Co. Good luck to both in the substate games.

Congrats to Cully....

About shutting down Jean, I dont think that happened he just got tired, in the 1st and 2nd half he got the same open shots just couldnt knock them down....

Bballer13, you're so funny! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> haha.....

You try..really try..to give Culleoka compliments, but then... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

you say 1 more little thing! haha.. I'm sure Jean was tired!! He

never came out of the game, unless I missed it. And...I'm

sure his elbows were hurting..especially the one that gave a player

12 stitches! !

QUOTE(phx1best @ Mar 2 2007 - 07:54 PM) 826397558[/snapback] Bballer13, you're so funny! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> haha.....

You try..really try..to give Culleoka compliments, but then... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

you say 1 more little thing! haha.. I'm sure Jean was tired!! He

never came out of the game, unless I missed it. And...I'm

sure his elbows were hurting..especially the one that gave a player

12 stitches! !

LOL...It must give bballer13 great pains to give Cully a compliment, b/c he always takes a shot back at them!

QUOTE(matt_24 @ Mar 2 2007 - 08:19 PM) 826397590[/snapback]I'd say it was Chad Stevens...he got elbowed in face in the 2nd half and had to come out of the game.

That was why they had a stoppage for blood on the floor. No foul called!!!!! However, looked like a make-up call on a touch foul at the other end just before MC hit a 3. The ref said the MC player hit him with the ball, not his elbow????? I bet Chad begs to differ!!!!! It was a great game as everybody thought it would be!!!

QUOTE(Mr knowitall @ Mar 2 2007 - 09:05 PM) 826397646[/snapback]That was why they had a stoppage for blood on the floor. No foul called!!!!! However, looked like a make-up call on a touch foul at the other end just before MC hit a 3. The ref said the MC player hit him with the ball, not his elbow????? I bet Chad begs to differ!!!!! It was a great game as everybody thought it would be!!!

I know...I couldn't believe a foul wasn't called. I think it happened too fast to see! It's a wonder Coach Slatten held his temper on that one! GO WARRIORS!!!!! Keep on rollin'!!