All-Region Honors for 6A

badboy13

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(badboy13 @ Mar 1 2007 - 03:42 PM) 826395407[/snapback]ANYONE?

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" not sure from pc but Jake Brewer from Collinwood did NOT. So Sad...

QUOTE(badboy13 @ Mar 1 2007 - 03:42 PM) 826395407[/snapback]ANYONE?

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" not sure from pc but Jake Brewer from Collinwood did NOT. So Sad...Andrews, Thompson, Rich and Martin??? What's with that? These from Cwood.

QUOTE(greenwheel @ Mar 2 2007 - 02:33 PM) 826397170[/snapback]This was in Fridays Daily Herald

Collinwood

Abby Andrews

Lesley Daniel

Brianna Thompson

Moore Co.

Vanessa Pincheon

Latoya Pincheon

Destiny Helton

Summertown

Haley Lovett

Kayla Clark

Jennifer Peterson

Richland

Rachel Glidden

Thanks Greenwheel... So Richland got one and SF zero, but both lost in the 1st round, doesnt make sense to me... /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

CONGRATS TO ALL

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Mar 2 2007 - 03:41 PM) 826397259[/snapback]Thanks Greenwheel... So Richland got one and SF zero, but both lost in the 1st round, doesnt make sense to me... /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

CONGRATS TO ALL

Wayne Co got none, and they made it to the semi-finals. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

QUOTE(greenwheel @ Mar 2 2007 - 04:13 PM) 826397290[/snapback]Wayne Co got none, and they made it to the semi-finals. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Can not argue with some of the picks. Glad we got 3 players. As we should have getting to the finals. How can Summertown get 3 and Wayne County none. From what I saw from the other games, Santa Fe deserves at least one selection if Richland is getting one. Cornersville did not deserve a selection. I do not know how they made the decision with Richland. Duke had the most impact during their game. If one was selected, then Duke and Glidden both should have been. Hall would not submit Duke's name I bet. Wayne County must have been black balled. They deserve several selections. Glad Latoya is finally getting some recognition. If Moore County had been healthy all year, they would have won District 11.

QUOTE(SportsWizard @ Mar 2 2007 - 04:50 PM) 826397320[/snapback]Can not argue with some of the picks. Glad we got 3 players. As we should have getting to the finals. How can Summertown get 3 and Wayne County none. From what I saw from the other games, Santa Fe deserves at least one selection if Richland is getting one. Cornersville did not deserve a selection. I do not know how they made the decision with Richland. Duke had the most impact during their game. If one was selected, then Duke and Glidden both should have been. Hall would not submit Duke's name I bet. Wayne County must have been black balled. They deserve several selections. Glad Latoya is finally getting some recognition. If Moore County had been healthy all year, they would have won District 11.

Sportswizard you made some great points and I agree...I didnt see the Richland game but from what I heard, Duke should have been selected...and I apologize Wayne Co. should have gotten 1 maybe 2 players....

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Mar 2 2007 - 05:17 PM) 826397344[/snapback]Sportswizard you made some great points and I agree...I didnt see the Richland game but from what I heard, Duke should have been selected...and I apologize Wayne Co. should have gotten 1 maybe 2 players....

Wayne Co had 2 girls selected, Tristan Daniels and one other girl, I believe she was number 32

QUOTE(SportsWizard @ Mar 2 2007 - 04:50 PM) 826397320[/snapback]Can not argue with some of the picks. Glad we got 3 players. As we should have getting to the finals. How can Summertown get 3 and Wayne County none. From what I saw from the other games, Santa Fe deserves at least one selection if Richland is getting one. Cornersville did not deserve a selection. I do not know how they made the decision with Richland. Duke had the most impact during their game. If one was selected, then Duke and Glidden both should have been. Hall would not submit Duke's name I bet. Wayne County must have been black balled. They deserve several selections. Glad Latoya is finally getting some recognition. If Moore County had been healthy all year, they would have won District 11.

Coaches do not nominate players for the all region team nor do they get to vote for there own players