Seymour Baseball

shsbsbll33

QUOTE(shsbsbll33 @ Mar 1 2007 - 05:12 PM) 826395449[/snapback]How's it gonna be this year fellas?

Well were hoping good things are gonna happen. The starting nine will be solid with a solid starting pitching staff and some guys coming out of the bullpen that will get the job done. Theres 3 seniors that all started on the 2004 state tourney team. Kyle Koeneman(2-time all state) is back and is looking to have another good season. Chase Fellin started shortstop as a freshman in state. Cody Church pitched and played outfield on the 04 team as well. All of the top 3 pitchers will have plenty of innings between them so if they can stay healthy should see good things. Hitting wise Seymour should be able to put some runs on the board but thats easier said than done. Hopefully will be peaking at the right time and everyone will be playing to their potential when tourney time rolls around. Baseball is a crazy game though so we'll see what happens.

QUOTE(eaglefan85 @ Mar 2 2007 - 08:48 AM) 826396536[/snapback]So where are you playing now? With 1.8 pop time as a junior you are bound to be still playing and from this post evidently not at Seymour now.

Well Mr. Eaglegfan...I'm at Roane State supposed to be playing but my grades are bad so I am having to sit out this year...

QUOTE(dirtyd2 @ Mar 1 2007 - 07:29 PM) 826395683[/snapback]Well were hoping good things are gonna happen. The starting nine will be solid with a solid starting pitching staff and some guys coming out of the bullpen that will get the job done. Theres 3 seniors that all started on the 2004 state tourney team. Kyle Koeneman(2-time all state) is back and is looking to have another good season. Chase Fellin started shortstop as a freshman in state. Cody Church pitched and played outfield on the 04 team as well. All of the top 3 pitchers will have plenty of innings between them so if they can stay healthy should see good things. Hitting wise Seymour should be able to put some runs on the board but thats easier said than done. Hopefully will be peaking at the right time and everyone will be playing to their potential when tourney time rolls around. Baseball is a crazy game though so we'll see what happens.

Sounds great dirtyd2...hope all goes well for you this year and get 'em come May..

QUOTE(eaglefan85 @ Mar 2 2007 - 12:13 PM) 826396880[/snapback]How can I look stupid? You're the one who can't make the grades at a junior college.

Are you in college?? Obviously not...college is a lil harder than highschool last time I checked...and this has nothing to do with ur questions...Can you say you've made it this far?? Where are you going to college?

QUOTE(shsbsbll33 @ Mar 2 2007 - 01:00 PM) 826396954[/snapback]Are you in college?? Obviously not...college is a lil harder than highschool last time I checked...and this has nothing to do with ur questions...Can you say you've made it this far?? Where are you going to college?

Can you say already possess 2 degrees from real colleges? Don't recall ever being inelligible.

QUOTE(BigFly @ Mar 2 2007 - 03:11 PM) 826397138[/snapback]Roane State is a real college, they just don't have a real baseball team. The 3 guys from the movie Benchwarmers could start on that team.

Well ya know...the grades in highschool weren't the best so can't really help that college coaches wanted me up until the point where they saw my grades...and ended up going to a hard academic school that aint worth a poop on the field