Harriman/Wartburg update

hopalot

Congratulations to Harriman. Both teams played a very physical and hard faught game. Blood, sweat, tears...it's all left on the floor tonight. Both teams live to play another day. Wartburg will travel and Harriman will play at home.

Great game by both teams! A double overtime regional championship!!! Who could ask for anything more out of high school basketball!

QUOTE(CHS_Bulldogs @ Mar 1 2007 - 08:57 PM) 826395839[/snapback]Congratulations to Harriman. Both teams played a very physical and hard faught game. Blood, sweat, tears...it's all left on the floor tonight. Both teams live to play another day. Wartburg will travel and Harriman will play at home.

Great game by both teams! A double overtime regional championship!!! Who could ask for anything more out of high school basketball!

Awesome ball game. Harriman, I'm sorry,but you proved me wrong cause I posted earlier that Wartburg would win. Great game by both teams, it could have went either way but the Bluedevils wanted it the most. Chatman played one heck of a game. He drove the lane all night and put up some tough shots. Good luck to both teams and hope you both go a long way and represent the East.

www.graceramsbasketball.com

It was really a great game. You couldn't ask for more out of these two teams. There was no quit anywhere. If one team would fire a run, the other team would always answer. It was like that all night. In the end, though, Harriman, got the last shot, and that's what mattered. Hats off to Harriman, you can't say enough about how they never quit. Wartburg should have had that game about 3 different times, but Harriman wouldn't allow it. Good luck to both teams.